Reviews for Of the Female Persuasion
Lucyole chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
very interesting and good
Vikuppy chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
this first time I read LxUsagi and I LOVE IT!

GOOD JOB!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
nice
Tsuki Doriimaa chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
Oh that was Cute! LOL _ I think L and Usagi make a cute pairing! ::chuckles and waves:: Blessed Be in your other works! Ja matte!
dark-wolf-howl chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
Beautiful and that kiss was just *blush*

Do let us know if we can expect a sequel or anything related, that will be awesome!.
Dark Gotham chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
Oh, wow. This is quite lovely. You really managed to make them a good couple together . Nice work.
ShindouSerenity28 chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
Awesome, I love it! It was very well written and thought out. If this is what you can do with a short I'd love to see what you could do with a chapter story. After all, there just aren't enough good Sailor Moon/Death Note stories out there.
l.promiseyahoo.com chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
lol. I'd never EVER thought of this coupling before, but I really enjoyed this story. Good writing.
Eternalmoonprincess chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
This is the first SM crossover with Death Note I've read, because I just started reading Death Note last week. Yesterday I got to what is considered the half-way point, and I'm not sure if I want to go on now that L is dead T_T

Er, but you don't need to know that. Sorry, I babble when I'm sleepy. You need to know that this was a WONDERFUL story. You got L and Usagi just right. It was cute, funny, and VERY enjoyable! Also, I think you've gotten me hooked on L x Usagi. Since I can't find any others via search, if you know of any, could you point me in their direction? Yours, of course, will always be special because it was my first... and, hot damn, did I mention it was WONDERFUL?
The Original Moon Princess chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
That was so wrong to do that to poor Usagi T-T But it was good.
rainieForest chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
haha that was great! ahaha
Purr chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
I have to applaud you for turning a depressing and dark series like Death Note into something cute and funny. You had L and Usagi's character down perfectly. It wasn't difficult to see L teasing and flirting at all. You've even managed to turn his sloppy looks into something very close to sexy P I love the innuendos about the cutteries, very cute. I couldn't stop giggling.
Sesshoumarus-Bunny chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
YES! AN L AND USAGI PAIRING! HALLELUJIAH! WOOT! You have made my DAY! x3
Firehedgehog chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
i love it
Sailor Dying-Will chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
I like this. I've never really seen any other Death Note fanfiction crosses other than the one that had Hotaru in it. As such, I'm wondering if there are any that have Usagi in a Death Note crossover, other than this one of course. If there is I haven't seen it, though I wish I could or had.

*sigh*

Oh well. Anyway, nice job despite some of the 'errors' and hope to hear, or see, another Death Note cross like this soon.