Reviews for On the Shelf
This could fit with the Pixar theory that its movies are connected. Thank you
Little Chibi chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
Shouldn't this be in the crossovers section?
the sudoku kid chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
I really liked the realism you brought to this, it feels like it actually happened. And I hope you continue this, but if not that's okay too. Keep up the good work.
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
Wow, great job. Really sad. Great one-shot.
Netbug-Archive chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
I believe I read this on another site you're on a while ago, didn't I? It's still wonderful. :)
IH8PEOPLE chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
Penelope Francisco chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
That was so cute ;_;
ArmoredSoul chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
Interesting concept, but it could be filled out more.

Still, I can't help but like it.

Hi, Rex!

GirlWaterShaman chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
Oh man, this is like the best crossover ever. XD
Bells of Tomorrow chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
I LOVED how you incorporated these two movies together. Pure genius. The ending was a little sad, but still...very good one-shot. It was a pleasent read. :)
Beboots chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
Aww... I love crossovers. You fit the worlds of Toy Story and WALL-E together very well, I think. :3 I particularly liked it when Rex spoke to the gnome, and how he still misses Andy's other toys... I also liked the kind of bittersweet ending. :) Very good!
A chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
It's okay, Rex! "Toy rules" only apply to humans, not other synthetic things! You could have had a buddy all along, and you didn't even realize it!

I love that you had this idea, by the way; if Pixar can recall its past triumphs by throwing characters like Rex into their newer stuff as easter eggs, then by God, we should get to have some fun with their little game ourselves! I believe you might be suggesting at the end that that was the night Wall-E ended up leaving earth to be with EVE on the Axiom, am I correct? Another lost opportunity. Poor old Rex is two-for-two at this point...

Fantastic fic. Keep writing, your stories are delightful.
midnightwaters chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
Oh nice Toy StoryxWall-E crossover! Good choice in choosing Rex.
The Mad shoe1 chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
A adorable fic, well done.
MoriahThePariah chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
Aw. Kudos to making an intra-Pixar crossover AND injecting it with melancholy.