Reviews for Coming Right Up!
xmercurial chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
OH GOD I HATE YOU HOW DARE YOU IT WAS SO HOT HOW COME THEY NEVER KISSED OH MY GOD I HATE YOU NOW BECAUSE THEY NEVER KISSED HOW DARE YOU MAKE THEM LOVE HATE ONLY TO LEAVE ME HANGING I AM DYING I AM DYING OH GOD- asdfghjkl.

Okay. I am done ranting. You are a master at hanging scenes, you know that? I love it anyway. : So faving. ;)

-Erm.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
good! just hurry up with the next one!
ckk211918 chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Loved it! one of the best i have ever read! lol. Great job!
Enchansive chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
AHH. SO MUCH TENSION. amazing.
Ruby of Raven chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Ha! I loved this too but Zuko just doesn't seem to have it in him to kiss her.
jodie chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
i may not be a membe of this site but like reading on it and so fare your one of the best good story maybe u should write a part 2 of it where katara breaks up with aang and feels in love with zuko completly
darcyLoVesmarissa chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
i just recently started reading all of your Zuko/Katara fics and i gotta say- I love them SOOO much.

you're crazy good at writing these two!

great work, the way it ended (y'know, with NO kiss!) upset me, but i love it anyway.

i'm off to read the rest of your amazing work!

-Marissa
the tomato chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
awsome loving the use of codenames
Panda Slippers chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
God, they really do have delicious tension! I love that he didn't give into it though; further proof that he is, indeed, a nice guy. As awesome as it would have been for them to kiss, he would have been a cheater and thats never attractive.
brownie bunny chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
moi likey mocha creamy! well,no, really! This was awesome! reaaly tension filled! Awesome Toph too!
Monito chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
very funny

but so freakin frustrating

...not even one kiss!

that intro with melonlord toph was hilarious
Miss Shakespeare chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
YAY LOVE IT
CinaBina chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
Really great story!
Toph13139 chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
Wow... This fic is like a dream I had a few months ago. So cool!
zutarababe chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
hahahha... food fight... ive always wanted to have one...