Reviews for Wilderness Therapy
Penny chapter 9 . 9/4/2013
I loved this one! So well written!
Paula UK chapter 9 . 5/4/2013
Wow, Karen!
That was beautiful. What wonderful imagery you use.
Brought tears to my eyes several times.
If I closed my eyes I could see and hear David and Paul saying your words (but then reading would be a bit tricky!) Your dialogue is just so them. And you captured their feelings so well.
Thank you.
Paula.
sallyferrell chapter 9 . 9/19/2010
What a terrific story! I can just hear them saying this dialogue. Thanks for sharing your talent.
bluespiritgal chapter 9 . 2/9/2010
Excellent story! A true S&H journey of healing. Well done!
00000909000000 chapter 9 . 11/6/2009
That was very good. I could actually hear them. I liked how in the end you could tell they still had a long road ahead of them but it was still uplifting. Good job!
ece23 chapter 9 . 4/3/2009
Hi Karen,

This is a beautiful story! The conversations between the guys feel so realistic, and I love the idea of Starsky's drawing in chapter 9, it has such a lovely message.

I really enjoy all your stories,

Emma
BritPam55 chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
One of the best I have read (and I have read a lot) just plucking up the courage to put some ideas down on paper but am unsure what is a dreabble etc etc. Maybe Im being picky but I wish Starsky had explained a little about the coward comment.

But really enjoyed the whole story and the quote at the top of chp 9
Bobbie Barkley chapter 8 . 8/18/2008
Karen,

Wonderful… Wonderful… Wonderful!

You are a master of the written word. I loved you descriptions. You allow us to stand by their sides seeing and feeling right along with them. I could feel the determination and sense of accomplishment when Starsky finely made it to the lake on his own. I sat in the grass and could hear the two men finally talking in the last chapter. Thank you for sharing this wonderful story of healing and getting on with life.

And thank you for the moral in your story: We all have storms in our lives and we must face them head on and deal with them.
Ukkie chapter 9 . 8/17/2008
Oh Karen, what a wondeful story!

And what a beautiful last lines.

I need some wilderness therapy too I think.

Love,

Nelleke
spockish girl chapter 9 . 8/13/2008
Wow! I loved that story! And you definitely are a favorite writer of mine. I love the way you express the characters. You do it so well! You have them so right in my head. And the descriptions, the little jokes, the dreams, the wording, so perfect! :-) It's incredible. I really loved this and can't wait for more stories from you!

A wonderful ending to a wonderful story! Thanks so much for writing it! :-)
aussie angie chapter 9 . 8/13/2008
Thank you for a great story you truely have away with words thank you so much much for this can't wait for your next story I hope it will be soon.
brook5 chapter 9 . 8/12/2008
what a great story..I wish there was more..you did a great job with the chapters ..now I am looking for the next one
gaillardia chapter 7 . 8/12/2008
I really didn't realise that I had not reviewed this awesome story! It is wonderful-the dream was heartbreaking, you can feel the heartache that both of them are going through-although it's sad...I don't want it to end! Beautifully written-thank you so much!
aussie angie chapter 7 . 8/12/2008
You know I am really enjoying this story I guess it different from some of the others this one deals with our boys and their filling can't wait for the next chapter.
brook5 chapter 7 . 8/11/2008
that was a great chapter..loved how hutch watches over him