Reviews for Different Man, Different Rory
Curley-Q chapter 2 . 6/29/2009
Good job, please contineu
Jeremy Shane chapter 2 . 6/29/2009
CharmingKelsey16 chapter 2 . 6/29/2009
Interesting idea! I like it so far. I'm curious to see what you mean by "Different Rory." I'm a fan!
doroGilmore chapter 2 . 6/28/2009
I like the idea of your story.

But to keep the people reading I would say that you should update more often. It was nearly a year...

I would like to read more, so please update soon.

JavaJunkie4evr chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
like the beginning. update soon!
gilmoreluver06 chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
1. whose baby is it?

2. is she or is she not pregnant?

3. what will Rory think?

4. is it Luke's?

5. what will Luke think?

6. what will Luke think if it is Christopher's?

7. what will Richard and Emily think?

8. what will Sookie think- so glad shes always there for her best friend

9. what will the town think?

10. what will everybody think if it is Chris's- thier reactions please

11. Will she tell him or just have Luke father another child thats not his because she loves him and only needs him in her life to take care of her children?

12. will something happen between Rory and Lorelai once Rory finds out about the baby?

13. Will Lorelai get married to do the right thing for her baby and for Rory or will she just say I can be a single parent again I don't need anybody because I have Rory and she is going to be a big help?

14. will Lorelai and Luke get married and finally start a family and he moves into Lorelais or they expand the crap shack or will they move into a different/bigger house?

15. Will they stay in Stars Hollow or move away?

16. will there be a humongous baby shower for Lorelai thrown by Rory,Lane,Sookie, and all the ladies in town?

17. where and when will it be?

18. will Lorelai go to the doctors to make sure she is pregnant and that the pregnancy test isin't wrong or will it be wrong and the doctor tells her she's not pregnant?

19. will she have a break down and push everybody besides Rory away if this does happen?

20. Will she take Rory and run and never come back to Stars Hollow until she has the baby?

21. Will Rory have to start a new school in a new town and make all new friends and what kind of pressure is put on her and how does she handle all the changes?

22. Will she always babysit for Lorelai when she has to work and Rory loves the baby no matter what it is and is a great big sister and Lorelai can see that Rory is so good with the baby and trusts her that she can leave the baby with Rory alone while her and sookie go away somewhere to get away from everything?

23. what will happen once the baby is born?

24. what about college for Rory?

25. where will Lorelai be when her water breaks?

26. who will she call first to let them know shes in labor- hoping it's going to be Rory?

27. who will drive her to the hospital?

28. will it happen in the middle of the day while Rory is in school and tells her to cut school and get home right away?
Manito chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
Like it so far. wanna know what comes next.. update...son
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
Curley-Q chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
Interesting concept, please continue!
udon'tknowmebutiknowme chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
good. only i would switch the title to "different man, different rory" cuz a different roory came because of a different man, not vice versa.