Reviews for The Star Child
TiaKisu chapter 2 . 2/15
This is so beautiful, and incredibly sad at the same time! I love how Starr remembers the people who took care of her and regards them to be her true parents (although that is kind of sad for her biological father and mother who only gave her away because they knew she wouldn't survive in these war-torn lands). She became a lovely person, taught by the Face of Boe and by what Rose and the Doctor showed her is important in life.

To see how Rose and he truly became parents to her, how their loved the little Star Child and became a family - that was beyond beautiful. But then to know of their pain, of the fear because they were aware they would have to let her go eventually and when at last that day came and Starr finally called Rose "mama" - I cried a little there.

You've made great use of some S2 aspects, showing that this story takes place in an AU world were Nine didn't regenerate so soon and Jack wasn't as permanently seperated from the duo as in the canon. The scene at Jackie's was pure gold, especially Mickey's: "Mummy and Daddy and Auntie Jack are completely nutters." That mentioned, you mixed everything here: humour, fluff and pain.

Thank you so much for this amazing little piece. I truly loved reading it!
Nichalia chapter 2 . 1/3
Bittersweet!
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 2 . 8/15/2014
;_; Los feels...
Devoglio S chapter 2 . 8/5/2014
Why. Why on EARTH would you do this? I mean- I just- how dare you be so good at writing and hurting.
ThisIsTrueImmortality chapter 2 . 6/10/2014
*sobs disgustingly* *sniffles grossly* That was beautiful. And you're evil. That is all.
PreparedForZombies chapter 2 . 12/3/2013
Love. It.
Ink Stained Quill chapter 2 . 9/30/2013
Oh dear god, I'm sobbing...
Is there a sequel or anything in this universe at all?

Ink
kiera-sama chapter 2 . 3/26/2013
I want to cry. The Doctor and Rose loved this child so much! :'(
Drose chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
good chappie:)
Nicolive chapter 2 . 2/9/2013
I've lost count of the amount of fics I've read, but I don't think one has moved me to tears like this one has.
Jessi chapter 2 . 12/20/2012
Wow. That was just. Plain. Beautiful.
Abductee42 chapter 2 . 12/4/2012
Thanks... You made me cry... It was so cute...333
ShiniZombie chapter 2 . 9/3/2012
That was beautiful, absoulutely beautiful, I am utterly speechless.
Bad Wolf chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
This is great (:
Kila9Nishika chapter 2 . 8/2/2012
Oh, couldn't there be a sequel? So that Rose and the Doctor can meet Starr again? PLEASE?
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »