Reviews for Before the Dawn
Michelle J chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Damn. Um girl write a romance novel...
7Worlds chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
I read this first over at Ralst but I felt like I wanted to leave a comment on here...this have been one of my favourite stories for some time now :D!

The story is great and feels very credible, and I've think you've captured both Natalia and Calleigh right on spot.

Good job, I truly enjoyed reading this!
G-DiP chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
This is one of my favorite DuVista fic

this should had happen in the show, cuz is way more interesting

¡Gran Trabajo!)(great work)
felixlee14 chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
Will you write another one?
Crystal-Heavenly chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
Wow! U R THE BEST CSI WRITER EVA!

I luv CSI but unfortunetly i don't get 2 watch it as often as i'd like. (pout) & Hav missed quite a few eps (sob)

But that was fantasitic! R all ur stories this good? I'm gonna read em & find out. Luved the story though, & the story line, so sweet!(I whish, i had a lover like that, (sept i'm not gay, i dont think. Lol!) Or a lover period, lol!
Marquel chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
I'd just like to pass along how much I like reading this fic. I found the steady growth and romance of the characters to be a joy to follow along with. Congrats on a fic that ends well after all of the hurt has passed.

~ Marquel
WannaBeRogue chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
I’m pretty sure that I’ve mentioned how awesome your writing is, but it never hurts to say it again. You’re writing is awesome! This was a very heartfelt story. The character development was wonderful. Kathleen was a precious character who even I couldn’t help but love. The plots you come up with are exceedingly creative, well constructed and believable. Once again, I enjoy reading your writing. Thanks for another fantastic story.
yellowsmurf6 chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
Wow...you are an Amazing writer! I'm new to this site, and I've just read all of your Calleigh/Natalia fics... I'm in awe! I hope you continue to post more, as I can't wait to see more interaction from the two. There's not much out there with this pair, and I definitely think there should be more! Keep up the great work!
Caren H chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
Amazing read hun. Wonderful job!
ReversedSam chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
That was pretty incredible, from start to finish. You manage to convey the emotions they're feeling so perfectly and keep them completely in character. It was about a million amazing things that I'm far to inarticulate to express. Thanks for writing. Pretty much the perfect fic...lol okay I'm shutting up now.
cellochick373 chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
Yay! You haven't posted a whole lot on fanfiction recently, so this was great!

It was also fun to see the one section that you had posted previously as a kind of one-shot thing incorporated into the whole *grins*

You do a fantastic job of capturing the essence of each of the characters and their personalities, and everything they say and do rings true.

Amazing job, keep up the good work!
tanama30 chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
great fic i totally loved i hope to read more with this pairing soon again great fic