Reviews for Brother
Cody Furlong chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
That was utterly awesome! I loved it! You must do one for Jake. I greatly look forward to seeing more Swat Kats stories from you.
Josie Okami chapter 1 . 10/6/2005
Ha! Your summary was right! You do flatter yourself...but I'm flattering you too, so it works out evenly! Huzzah.

*Clears throat* Ok, down to business. Flatter flatter flatter flatter. This was one of those sweet sentiment stories that get me all choked up (or it could've been that Oreo I didn't swallow properly. Who knows!) Congrats, and for doing so good, here's a cookie.
lil inu chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
Well, the story is pretty good.

I am 15 years old and I still like the Swat Kats.

I don't care what people say or think.

Man, keep up with the good work!
Flamable chapter 1 . 1/2/2005
*snif* *snif* Dude your making me cry! Brotherhood forever!
GurardianStar chapter 1 . 12/28/2003
It's an asome story.
mango334 chapter 1 . 11/4/2002
This is mango334 from neopets, all I can say is wow, no wonder you are so good at rp...
Bexi chapter 1 . 2/21/2002
Awww that was soooo sweet.
Dragon Trainer chapter 1 . 11/16/2001
WONDERFUL! This is fantastic!
XSnow LeopardX chapter 1 . 11/6/2001
Thankes guys(and gals!) I really appreicate this! I didn't think it was that good. I wrote it and finnished it in Social Studies and Science (lol school is boring) and it's the second fi i wrote-my first swat kat one. I WILL be doing one for Razor's POV-and I hope you like it! I just ave to come up with a good idea for it. Thankes for the compliments! :)
N'kala99 chapter 1 . 11/6/2001
this was a very good vignette. i really liked the POV you took. are you

going to do a companion piece on Jake's POV?
Sage SK chapter 1 . 11/6/2001
Awwwwwwwwwwww... ::goes on and on:: That's so sweet! This is something I picture Chance writing into a book or something. ;) Great job!
KS Claw chapter 1 . 11/6/2001
::applauds:: GREAT fic! Keep writing like this!
Kristen Sharpe chapter 1 . 11/5/2001
Awww... Sweet story! And, just how I see the two of them too - as brothers. Though this line is a bit odd: "...Razor, the technological genius who sends missiles to every kat he finds." Maybe if you put "bad kat"... Heh, so it doesn't sound like Razor shoots at *everybody*. But, anyways, nice fic!