Reviews for You're my Best Friend
Guest chapter 5 . 3/3/2014
Chapter 6
CoastBlossomGuard chapter 4 . 12/27/2012
That was cute...!
Great job and keep it up...!
!

great story i loved it

cts

i can't wait to find out what will happen next
xXNinXGalXx chapter 4 . 5/31/2010
Damn cliffhangers, what will happen next!
SilverxWolf chapter 3 . 1/30/2010
Hi I like the idea of the story and it could be great it could be amazing BUT you have been rushing the story, and sometimes its insanely rushed...and getting mad over a poster that says they suck was sad...should have been like notes to Sasuke like "I can't believe you're going out with her when you could have a girl like me" that i'd get mad at...juss saying not trying to hurt feelings or flame this. I really do like the idea of it. More details would help alot. :)
XxSCENEandHEARDxX chapter 3 . 1/30/2010
Wow...next chapter please, I'm quite hooked, though I wish your chapters had more detail in them, but that's just me _
Blossoming-Bn3k chapter 3 . 1/30/2010
...okay like how old are you? Your grammar says 5 but your knowledge of sex says 13...reall though, your grammar sucks. You could wait a few more years to rewrite this story. It's kinda rushed. The summary was the only one great. Try to improve. No offense though and no, this isn't a flame... Just trying to help...
kitten1596 chapter 2 . 12/26/2008
this is really cute please make another also karin and kin suck ass their total bitches
BeMerryEatCake chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
The summary got me inerested, but the story went a little fast. It could become a populer story if you fixed some grammer and spelling. Like Sasuke and Sakura could be like normal best friends: Fighting, jokeing around, etc. But you could make them get in situations where they question their 'friendship' where they both start liking eachother, but are both afraid it will ruin their freindship if they confess. And when their talking it would be better to do this:

"Sakura?" (I got a little confused on who was talking.)

"Wha?"

"Are you ok?"

"Yea."

If you put some description in between there, it would be alot better. And don't forget to put (") when people are talking.
cdblue chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
Woah..this story is so fast. Capitalize the first word at the begining of the sentence. Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura ect. are proper nouns so they should be capitalzed as well. You didn't give a good discription. In stories you be able to give a visual discritpion in words. Like when the fireworks started, you could hade wrote what they did there instead of, "The fire works started. When they ended Sakura gave Sasuke a kiss on the cheek"

So work on that. Also when Naruto got punched into the tree, you should made him moan in pain or something. The you can write he asked Sasuke something.