Reviews for Dark Ones
TheMatterWithMatter chapter 9 . 10/3
I hope you get your life sorted out soon. Love your story btw :)
Ginno Hoshi chapter 9 . 9/30
I guess, but you would be liked better in this cruel, CRUEL world if you didn't flip it off left and right. Sometimes going part way builds imagination and at least you gave a notice that you couldn't handle it and quit. Main thing is I don't really mind that you quite because you are not the only irresponsible one, your just a bit more responsible than others.
eren malfoy chapter 9 . 7/9
Thank you for not abandoning this story and please update!
Pigglet chapter 9 . 2/26
Your welcome, and take your time. Love the story.
Guest chapter 9 . 10/30/2014
Good story sory for the jerks
Hero Dean chapter 9 . 7/25/2014
I love it please take your time about finishing it because I know how hard it is !
DeceptionsMistriss chapter 8 . 6/12/2014
I love this story, and want you to know, that even if you never write again, yoi have serious writing talent.
SaberToothDragon chapter 9 . 6/9/2014
love this story please finish if you don't wanna post can you send me what you write when you get time this is great.
Dontforgettologout.lessontime chapter 2 . 4/9/2014
Tell me you are not serious about the Sailor Scouts please!
Hadrian888 chapter 9 . 4/3/2014
I loved this story and I don't think you should listen to anyone, this is a great story with so much potential and an amazing story plot :3
LittleOne94 chapter 7 . 11/24/2013
your late by over a year
MySanityIsAMatterOfOpinion chapter 9 . 7/26/2013
I honestly don't mind waiting. This is an incredibly good story. I love how you personified Magic and Death. I hadn't seen that until now. I am VERY interested to see how both Tom and Lucas will develop. The joy of fanfiction, is that there are so many possibilities. I do hope that I am not disappointed.
kat1316 chapter 9 . 7/19/2013
pleaassseee update!
LivingRedRose chapter 9 . 7/11/2013
I love the story and can't wait for more. Take care of yourself first and get back to writing when you can. always keep writing, for yourself and those of us who wish they can but instead just read the wonderful writings of others
Saphiretigger chapter 9 . 7/8/2013
will you be putting your storys up for adoption