Reviews for Shin Megami Tensei Persona 3: ParaPol
Gones chapter 16 . 12/3/2009
God, This is amazing. Today, I just found your RES series.

I finished RES, and Carpe Diem a couple of hours ago, and I must say, you are one heck of a talented writer! Honestly, this is one of the most amazing things I've read!
Crimson Wolf Tokami chapter 15 . 11/1/2008
Ahh! Damn those vampires! I always hated those friggin' Vampire queens! Freaky-ass demons! D Rawr! Awesome job, for the millionth time! -!
Crimson Wolf Tokami chapter 13 . 10/5/2008
Yeahh! Whoo! Awesome! Keep it up, man!
Crimson Wolf Tokami chapter 12 . 9/29/2008
Woot! Awesome job! Keep up the chapters! :D Love it!
Crimson Wolf Tokami chapter 11 . 9/23/2008
Awesome! *Spins around* Awesome! *Spins around again* AWESOME! I just knew your sequel would be awesome! Yay! Good job! *Thumbs up* Woot woot!
Twotwentytwo chapter 8 . 8/23/2008
D'aw. I'm a downright sucker for mushiness.
mDThaNAtoS chapter 7 . 8/19/2008
*whistles* nice... good story. but does this mean you're stopping on posting more chapters on Carpe Diem? I hope not.
Twotwentytwo chapter 3 . 8/6/2008
Ken dishes out the biggest problem with this militaristic SEES: They're uptight and ruthless as hell, practically into levels of RPG villainous corporation territory.

Anyway, I'm not particularly interested in the idea so far, but I'll definitely be reading through nonetheless if only to see how this tyrant-SEES business works out.
Mr. Thumbsup chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
Looks like this'll be pretty good! But does this mean you've ended Carpe Diem? And on a cliffhanger, no less?