Reviews for Air Waves

so...

can't believe..

asdflkjqwer

(*UIEORIEOF...

you left your account! you're not continuing any of your stories!

I DON'T HAVE THE IMAGINATION OR CREATIVITY TO COMPLETE YOUR FICS IN MY HEAD! T-T

so i'll forever be biting my lips and going crazy after the fact that I'LL NEVER GET TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT/IN THE END

cryy T-T even tho you left (and you'll never continue your stories ever again...i'm not even sure if you're still getting these messages) i'd just like to tell you that YOU ARE AN AMAZING WRITER and i fcking love your stories
WillYouCatchMeIfIFall chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
ah! you just got me re-addicted to fanfic! NO! FFA JUST pronounced me cured! NO! *falls to ground* AH! ...uh...Ahem. anywho, Excellent story! write some more! I LOVE IT!
eld taka abr freohr chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
This looks like a promising story. But Air waves? Have you ever even tried the gum? It's terrible. I'm slightly confused with the story, but it might be because I know absolutely nothing about Naruto.
Yaoi Goddess of Doom chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
Hm I actually like this! GAH I'M BEING A STUPID FANGIRL! DX Dammit why do I love every story that you write even if it is a subject I don't like? I don't really like fantasy but I love this!

ACK YOU'RE MAKING ME CONFUSED! I don't know what I like anymore! XD

Anyways awesome story! Please continue because this is cool! Lol I can't believe the Fire host and Ice host are well...dating! And they're like...enemies! That's some real good drama there. LOL!
Syuuk chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
Interesting. I love the plot and I kinda get the setting. You must update soon~!
captain con queso chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
I hope I'm not the only one confused by this... It's really good, don't get me wrong, but rather confusing. xD

Can't wait for the next chapter!

-Necury
I Spaz With Pizzazz chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
this is going to be another very amazing story from you, i can already tell. :3 i loved the little sasodei moment toward the middle, that was smile-making...ah, lovely fluff. but these alter-ego things are really interesting too! write like zoom~~!

~lazzy

(my compy let me in! :D)
MinaTakahashii chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
That. Was. Awesome! Please update soon! I want to read more! I like tha whole plot as well. It seems very thought out.
Side-CH chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
Ahh that was rather suspenseful. How fire and ice dont mix (not at all in real life) yet there 'alter ego's' are dating XD.

Ice seems alot like the way the Manga Sasori would act if he were to be stuck inside some kid...but have alot less of a potty mouth (im not a fan of the F word ether, but it did work to establish the character there).

now i must wonder why Deidara is the spirit and the human, while Sasori is divided...dose it have to do with when he was wondering if he was 'weak'?

and with the way it sounds, Ice is into mass destruction on at least a town sized scale...how the heck can he convince any one that they would be better off with the one being keeping him in check?...hmm...well fire's do burn down houses...no one likes that...other then that i got nothing.