Reviews for Wait for me, Shika
Electrified by Evil chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
I really don't know how to phrase what I want to say. But it was hauntingly amazing. Definitely one of my absolute favorites. Thank you for writing.
h e l l b r o k e chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
Its sad but its really good
XxRandomHeartxX chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
Dark and devastating, but fortunately that's just the type of fanfics I love to read. I had a feeling something like this might have happened, but you still surprised me a little in the way you executed it. Really well-written.
Dark Inu Fan chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
He died. Always a step behind, he couldn't stand for her to get ahead of her. Keep up the good work, dark
skywiseskychan chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
depressing. really very depressing.
grey mage chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
up till the jounin mission, it was cute.
Baughn chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
Ooh, that's nasty.

I was actually surprised by the ending, too, though if I had given it a bit of thought perhaps I wouldn't be. It might be a bit of a giveaway to actually /mark/ it as dark.

Now, the question is: Should she be quite this eager to catch up to someone who is, most likely, going to hell? They're ninjas, after all...

Silly humans.
dragonblack chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
I seen it coming ever since I done read the summary. I said to myself: "Shikamaru's gonna die, And Ino's gonna go crazy and kill herself/end up in the bin." But, it is very well executed, and therefore, Kudos are to be given were Kudos are merited.
duziekat chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
I think it's great that you're in such a good writing mood lately! and that i'm begining to find it hard to find something of yours that I don't like XD This was so sad, I actually said "aww poor Ino" at the ending.