Reviews for My Second Childhood
Udonwnaknow1 chapter 5 . 11/25/2012
I just read the first fic and I'm on my way through this one but I had to stop and tell u what an amazing job u did. The characterization is spot on and and the story is very well written. Thank you for sharing it.

Kat
The-Time-Travelling-Hippie chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Oooohhhh! 5 year-old J.D. is back! Yay! :D
IamthePhantomoftheOpera chapter 15 . 10/24/2011
alskdhkjdfghoerijskl;dfnvkk

i can't express how much i love this story and this series

i actually put off reading the last chapter because i didn't want it to end

you're an AMAZING writer and alkdshg;orihg; i just love your stories

that is all

good night
andysanime chapter 15 . 4/8/2011
Aww really cute and... ha-ha, glad to see Dr. Cox is happy now . and who knew Jordan could be nice 0.o well... ok so I guess I should have known but ah well.
FlapperFinzNoNames10201303 chapter 15 . 4/23/2010
Two of your longer stories finished in one night...well technically it's almost one am but still :D. This was wonderful! Another one of my favorites _. I am so happy JD and Coxxies relationship isn't going back to before, even though before was better, now its its betterer :D. Yet its not going to be all fluff, it will still have the Cox flare ]. So cute. Your a fantastic writer, you have no idea. Or maybe you do xD... Well if I continue it will be a sleep filled ramble (more than it already is :] ) Awesome job, I loved it! Nayah
FlapperFinzNoNames10201303 chapter 11 . 4/23/2010
Oh Oh!, he used the word! Kiddo! O. :D I wonder what will happen next _ I absolutely loved this chapter. Is there really a beach like that? That would be so fun! I've only ever been to the beach once in my life, and I can't really remember. I suppose I should go again, being 15 and all...maybe I should learn how to swim first :D. Anyway, It was adorable, and when JD got lost I was so on edge! x's reaction was so heartwarming though, I loved this. Next chappie! Nayah
FlapperFinzNoNames10201303 chapter 8 . 4/12/2010
You were awesome writing Elliot. It was hilarious, what she did to JD. Heheheheh. And JD wanting to be like Coxxie was just too cute! _ I luvs it Nayah
FlapperFinzNoNames10201303 chapter 4 . 4/12/2010
I KNEW IT! i knew it was him saying Kiddo as soon as he said it! I cannot BELIEVE I didn't check for a sequel to the first one...man was I missing out. JD is adorable, I love this story xD Nayah
HawthornMirror4 chapter 12 . 1/27/2010
Best chapter ever! the 'daddy' was the best! love it!
HawthornMirror4 chapter 10 . 1/27/2010
Throughout this chapter i kept thinking that i was going to review and say how hilarious this story was and how there was always a smile on my face and then jd goes missing! it still is funnyand great but that cliff-hanger came out of no where! (although jd did have a record for trouble...) this is a great story!
Replica Velocity a.k.a. X5 714 chapter 15 . 12/10/2009
Oh my god! This was such a great ending - I mean JD remembers and they get to have that wicked father-son thing they have going? Great story and thanks so much these two fics really made my day.
AllieReade chapter 15 . 10/12/2009
AW I just read both of your hypnotism stories, and they were so freaking cute! I was grinning like a madman the entire way through! Yeah, late on the boat, and I'm sad you didn't leave any openings for a tri-quel, because it would have been awesome! I love Perry in this! And they're just so darn adorable together! I almost feel bad for Dr. Cox, because it was like one of those times where you never want it to end(although it inevitable has to D:)So, this is a very bittersweet ending (bittersweet for me, but totally sweet for JD and Dr. Cox, so I can live with it) Great job on both stories, and they both deserve every review they have gotten and more!
anewkindofthrill chapter 15 . 8/5/2009
Okay, I didn't need to write the last review, everything worked out nicely. :D

The end was very OoC, but very touching. And in this kind of story you can't avoid OoCness, so... I liked it. I liked it very much.

I'm very happy that JD remembers everything (: It would have been so sad if he didn't.

And again, I don't have any critique... :D

So I'm looking forward to read more from you (since my friend is at home now and says he doesn't have season 7 and 8... ;_;).

I love your work (:
anewkindofthrill chapter 11 . 8/5/2009
I was planning to review when I'll have read the whole story, but now, I have to say something.

At first, I liked this idea with hypnotized JD (I like it still), but for me, it's an immensely sad story.

I feel so bad for JD... for the real, 30-years-old JD. How he would have liked the whole beach thing with his mentor! How he would have loved it to live with Perry for a week, to be taken care by him, to be... yes, to be loved by him.

And I can't stand the thought that Perry likes the 'little' JD so much more than the 'normal' JD.

I hope, that will change later... Because, I feel sorry for Perry, too. He'll definetely lose his child. :(

I'm thinking too much... :D

That sounds like I wouldn't like the Fic...

I albsolutely LOVE it. (: These moments with Cox and JD are just adorable.
Dooley chapter 15 . 4/27/2009
That was such a sweet story. I still have toothache though, because I usuly dont go for such sweet things. But this story and its Prequel made me smile (and thats saying a lot!)

PS English is not my mother tounge so if I sound a little off...