Reviews for I'm With You
fantasyfiction313 chapter 2 . 9/11/2010
soooo...2 years, guess your not coming back
fantasyfiction313 chapter 3 . 5/27/2010
WHAT HAPPENED! It has been over a year I have to know! keep it going!
juulyforever chapter 3 . 11/16/2008
yay i like it. :)
Fanpire123 chapter 3 . 11/13/2008
what will be hard to understand? don't leave me hanging like that!
hergoldeneyes chapter 2 . 10/19/2008
I love how the fanfic is going so far. Aside from some perfectly normal grammar and spelling errors, you have yourself a pretty good story. Can't wait to see more!

~Alice
DesperateRomantic chapter 2 . 10/2/2008
nice!
cullenett chapter 2 . 8/19/2008
yay! you brought nuhel in! omg yay ! i love this story! hurry and update! you should check out my story too its a nessie jake an nuhel story too!
blueangel916 chapter 2 . 8/18/2008
oh is Jacob jealous? I know he can't be falling w/ someone else since he imprinted on Nessie...this is good...i bet his feelings increased and he wants to tell Nessie how much she really means to him...

ahahaha great job! update soon i'll quit my babbling :)
blueangel916 chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
so sorry it took me so long to get to your story but so far i like it this is the first story i'm reading about renesesme(i think i spelt that wrong lol) *nessy* lol.

I like it so far so i'm heading to the next chapter.

tootles!
taffy0823 chapter 2 . 8/13/2008
Okay, I'm in. This was actually one of my first thoughts on finishing breaking dawn. Stephenie aluded to a possible triangle with these three. I'm interested to see what your take on the story will be.
klpixie12 chapter 2 . 8/13/2008
!I hope it works out that Jake and Nessie end up together, but I really like it so far!
I Kicked A Baby chapter 2 . 8/13/2008
good story i like it but i thought jake was gonna propose or something like that as for the big dinner party not adding another hybrid is this some kind of weird arranged marriage going on?
Psychotic Insanity chapter 2 . 8/13/2008
pretty good. i always liked the thought of Nessie with Nahuel instead. continue please.
shelly4177 chapter 2 . 8/13/2008
Why Nessie end up with Nahuel. Wouldn't that kill Jacob.
xfictionxprincessx chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
Please continue! I love Jake and Nessie!