Reviews for Fascination
well.scrubbed.rube chapter 1 . 8/24
Oh wow. You have destroyed me! Christ, that was beautiful. As soon as he made the comment 'you said never in a thousand year's" I began boo-hooing all over the place! Thank you so much for this beautiful piece of art. Thank you.
paisleymom chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
Very nice. I can see Clarice doing this.
MrsFell chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
OMFG! I love your story, it's so beautiful! The ending is so sad and magnificent! ')
RebeccaS26 chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
Oh my Lord. This is probably the most beautifuly, heart wrenching story ever. It's so heartfelt and gives a deeper meaning to Hannibal and Clarice. I can visualize this actully being Sir Hopkins and Miss Moore and me being a complete basket case. Well done my friend. Hannibal's death is completly out of love and Clarice's reasoning is spot on and fits beautifuly with her character. I don't really ever leave reviews but this one was so phenomenal that leaving the merit unnoticed would be a sin. My hat goes off to you. Excellent work!
Twisted Love Stories chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Being a bit of a worshiper of the good Doctor, I should, by right, be running at you with a sharp stick... But upon reaching you, the only course of action I can think to take would be to give you a great big hug.

Generally I wouldn't even bother with reading fics in which Lecter meets his death but damn am I glad I stumbled upon this.

I can't think of any other way that would be deemed acceptable. You're an amazing writer and you have a great gift. I'm a bit awestruck actually (;

I think it's safe to say I was floored when I read you are a Hopkins, Lecter and Starling appreciator (:

It's not everyday that one stumbles across someone such as yourself. I would love to talk to you some more :D

Great story.

-Taylor x
TrustNoOneMulder chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
First of all, This is amazingly written. Second of all, being a very meticulous person, I don't like out-of-character things, and this was PERFECT. You, newfound Lecterphile, are a very talented writer.
lerlicious chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
My God, I think I've fallen in love with you.
PlasticBrains chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
That was..kind of messed up but still beautiful. On the whole I loved it.

Great great story :) xoxo
thetoysoldierdies chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
brilliant, sweet, sexy and sad. loved this fic, just what i needed!
Daenerys-Cuddy chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
Ok I'm going to be completely honest: I cried reading this one. Its so lovely.
Isabel Juno chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Well written and staying mostly within character. Lecter is creepily relatable to in the films and books and also in your story. As to your AN's, specifically "fanboyish squealing" I love it. You don't often see male writers on this site and I think that is terribly unfortunate. I look forward to reading some of your other works.

-Izzy J.
XFoxMuldersGirlX chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
fantastc job! i thought this was wonderful. i didn't expectthat ending though - it was suprisingly sweet and lovely. :0)
comebacksirius chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
Lol, I won't flame you so please don't eat me. It's the first story I've read about Hannibal because I only devoured the three movies for the first time this weekend, I know I'm many years late in doing so O_0

I thought this was amazing and you write very well.

Your characterization was perfect and the twist at the end made it even more real. I could practically hear Hannibal's voice saying Clarice's name. He does have a voice that makes one shiver. Once again, very nice!
TheTruthIsInsideOfYou chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
:) Love the Hannibal story
EspeonAngel chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
My, God, this fic is beautiful. I'm seriously at a loss for words. I don't even know what to leave as a review. All I know is that what I just read was a work of art Thomas Harris would would marvel at and that I owe you a sincere thank you for adding this to the Silence of the Lambs/Hannibal category.

Thank you.