Reviews for Heart of the Cards
Shinigami Merchant chapter 5 . 6/30
Love it, Love it, Love it!
Does Kisara understand Japanese?
Shinigami Merchant chapter 4 . 6/30
Poor Yugi XP or should I say poor Atem as he's the one who has to face Grandpa's wrath
Shinigami Merchant chapter 3 . 6/30
Poor Kaiba
Your depiction of Pegasus was hillarious
Shinigami Merchant chapter 2 . 6/30
Interesting, very Interesting...I bet Kiba is already thinking this is some sort of trick XP
Shinigami Merchant chapter 1 . 6/30
Poor Seto, Having to relive the most painful moment of his former life again and again
DriverMadness chapter 22 . 10/27/2014
You really need to complete this story. I am living the character moments and the way you portray them in this story
vaselover chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
Oh that was interesting. Can't wait for vaseshipping.
DriverMadness chapter 6 . 10/21/2014
Ok, You need to keep putting chapters up seriously... Yes i know i am only a bit of the way through, but still keep going
the desroyer chapter 22 . 5/3/2014
is their any chapter after 22
Aqua Burst 07 chapter 18 . 3/18/2014
The interaction between Atem and Mana in this chapter was super adorable. I especially found it cute when Yami said I love you to Mana.

I am wondering, when is the next chapter coming out? I am not trying to rush you or anything. I am just curious.
Written Parody chapter 22 . 1/8/2014
Oh. My. Sweet. All-Powerful. Leather. Pants.

I totally just came here to re-read this fic for about the twentieth time and THERE WAS A NEW CHAPTER. I may have actually cried a little bit.

This. My darling, THIS was so worth the wait. I cannot even tell you how nerve-wracking and feels-inducing and so damn near to perfect this chapter was. I don’t want to go into complete obsessive fangirl stalker mode, so I’ll keep my review to a tenth of the length all my others were and a fraction of the length it could be. My first highlight was obviously the shipping. Ishizu/Mahad and Kisara/Seto was so wonderfully done in this chapter. Neither of them were sidelined, but neither of them were forced, either – they played important, if subdued, threads to the tapistery of this chapter. And good holy Ra the Mana/Atem I want to hug you so hard. Second highlight is the wonderful friendships. And thanks for not putting in a friendship speech that could rival 4Kids in cheesiness :P The Atem/Mana/Mahad friendship dynamic here was extraordinary. And the Yugi/Atem was heartbreaking but so well written and so wonderful and oh YUGI’S CHARACTER in this chapter was just everything lovely. The Yugi/Mahad was a wonderful touch and it was honestly just brilliant.

Loved the plot, of course. Your Mana Meeting Atem canon was awesome. Malik was brilliant. The Millennium Items having their own wills was very appreciated, as was every one of Pegasus’ lines. “Ishizu would soon come to regret not making it clear that it was Bakura not Seto that Kisara needed to save.” And this paragraph made me actually need to stop reading for a moment because it almost gave me goosebumps and I just cannot wait to see where this goes. Years on, I’m still a die-hard Bakura fangirl so this aspect of the fic has always been the most thrilling to me, personally. I honestly cannot wait to see where you’re going with this. Rest assured that you’re still brilliant and I’m still going to be fangirling over this fic until I’m ninety in the shade.

Thank you so much for coming back, thank you so much for still writing, thank you so much for this fanfiction.
Zoelle chapter 22 . 11/27/2013
Wonderful! Any other words are superfluous.
Thank you for writing again!
Guest chapter 22 . 11/18/2013
Hey there! I just started to read your story and I love it! please, oh please update soon!
Sephiroth 200 chapter 22 . 11/18/2013
at long last you're back! Great chapter! I look forward to reading the rest of your story. also hope you do well in your job as a nurse.
Aqua Burst 07 chapter 22 . 11/17/2013
Holy shit it's been ages since you updated this last! I never thought this would be ever updated again! I thought you seriously abandon this project. Little Kuriboh updating his Capsule Monster series and now this! You proved me wrong in a good way, that's for sure. Still, I am glad you are finally finishing this.

Also, I honestly have to thank you too. I because you are one of the people who sparked my interest in vaseshipping and made me get the courage to write my own stories. I wouldn't have wrote one of my biggest stories if it wasn't for your inspiration along with Velgamidragon all those years ago. Now, I am even tempted to write a few of my own stories. Whether or not they'll be turned into novels, who knows.

And after being corny, on to the review.

I enjoyed how you wrote Yami and Mahad's reaction to what happened to Mana at the beginning. I can easily see both of them acting that way. It was very heartbreaking to see them both like that.

I found it cool how Yugi dueled Melvin (sorry call him by his abridged name). It was a pretty intense duel to say the lease.

I found it cool how Yami helped Mana to break Melvin's spell. It really does really show that he's willing to go through hell and back for her.

*fan girl squel* Atem finbally got the balls to say I love you to Mana. Though, all they need to do now is kiss. *hint, hint*

Okay, the part with Mana forfeiting the match, ending the shadow game was just badass.

The part with Yami sacrificing Ra for getting Mahad's soul back was super touching. It shows he truly does care a lot about him, willing to go to hell and back to save him too.

The part with the three of them hugging at the end was just touching as hell.