Reviews for Heart of the Cards
Atea1793 chapter 22 . 12/13/2016
I hope you can update this soon. I've been following this amazing and beautiful story (that totally should've been the show's sixth season) since 2009 and I've been dying to know what'll happen next! I know you have you own life to live and this story can't be your main focus, but that doesn't stop us all from hoping to hear from you...
Shinigami Merchant chapter 5 . 6/30/2016
Love it, Love it, Love it!
Does Kisara understand Japanese?
Shinigami Merchant chapter 4 . 6/30/2016
Poor Yugi XP or should I say poor Atem as he's the one who has to face Grandpa's wrath
Shinigami Merchant chapter 3 . 6/30/2016
Poor Kaiba
Your depiction of Pegasus was hillarious
Shinigami Merchant chapter 2 . 6/30/2016
Interesting, very Interesting...I bet Kiba is already thinking this is some sort of trick XP
Shinigami Merchant chapter 1 . 6/30/2016
Poor Seto, Having to relive the most painful moment of his former life again and again
DriverMadness chapter 22 . 10/27/2014
You really need to complete this story. I am living the character moments and the way you portray them in this story
vaselover chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
Oh that was interesting. Can't wait for vaseshipping.
DriverMadness chapter 6 . 10/21/2014
Ok, You need to keep putting chapters up seriously... Yes i know i am only a bit of the way through, but still keep going
the desroyer chapter 22 . 5/3/2014
is their any chapter after 22
Aqua Burst 07 chapter 18 . 3/18/2014
The interaction between Atem and Mana in this chapter was super adorable. I especially found it cute when Yami said I love you to Mana.

I am wondering, when is the next chapter coming out? I am not trying to rush you or anything. I am just curious.
Written Parody chapter 22 . 1/8/2014
Oh. My. Sweet. All-Powerful. Leather. Pants.

I totally just came here to re-read this fic for about the twentieth time and THERE WAS A NEW CHAPTER. I may have actually cried a little bit.

This. My darling, THIS was so worth the wait. I cannot even tell you how nerve-wracking and feels-inducing and so damn near to perfect this chapter was. I don’t want to go into complete obsessive fangirl stalker mode, so I’ll keep my review to a tenth of the length all my others were and a fraction of the length it could be. My first highlight was obviously the shipping. Ishizu/Mahad and Kisara/Seto was so wonderfully done in this chapter. Neither of them were sidelined, but neither of them were forced, either – they played important, if subdued, threads to the tapistery of this chapter. And good holy Ra the Mana/Atem I want to hug you so hard. Second highlight is the wonderful friendships. And thanks for not putting in a friendship speech that could rival 4Kids in cheesiness :P The Atem/Mana/Mahad friendship dynamic here was extraordinary. And the Yugi/Atem was heartbreaking but so well written and so wonderful and oh YUGI’S CHARACTER in this chapter was just everything lovely. The Yugi/Mahad was a wonderful touch and it was honestly just brilliant.

Loved the plot, of course. Your Mana Meeting Atem canon was awesome. Malik was brilliant. The Millennium Items having their own wills was very appreciated, as was every one of Pegasus’ lines. “Ishizu would soon come to regret not making it clear that it was Bakura not Seto that Kisara needed to save.” And this paragraph made me actually need to stop reading for a moment because it almost gave me goosebumps and I just cannot wait to see where this goes. Years on, I’m still a die-hard Bakura fangirl so this aspect of the fic has always been the most thrilling to me, personally. I honestly cannot wait to see where you’re going with this. Rest assured that you’re still brilliant and I’m still going to be fangirling over this fic until I’m ninety in the shade.

Thank you so much for coming back, thank you so much for still writing, thank you so much for this fanfiction.
Zoelle chapter 22 . 11/27/2013
Wonderful! Any other words are superfluous.
Thank you for writing again!
Guest chapter 22 . 11/18/2013
Hey there! I just started to read your story and I love it! please, oh please update soon!
Sephiroth 200 chapter 22 . 11/18/2013
at long last you're back! Great chapter! I look forward to reading the rest of your story. also hope you do well in your job as a nurse.