Reviews for Choices
Lunarian chapter 1 . 3/10/2002
This was a really great story done so long ago.

Presented the thoughts I first had when they had to go back the first time, glad Takeru stayed, and since you were working with little knowledge of Hikari's character I see how you would have her not come to DW, though I'm sure she would if you rewrote it now to be IC ne?
Ismini chapter 1 . 8/24/2001
Very deep...I liked the part of the childrens' thoughts,if only you had put more friendship hints,like Tai/Izzy or definitely deserved the crest..._Write more Drama.
Baguette chapter 1 . 7/21/2001
Brilliant! Amazing! Fantastic! Izzy stayed with Tentomon. Aww...as I said, brilliant! Write a sequal!
Jenna D chapter 1 . 6/26/2001
Why did I know that Tai would go home? I don't know. I just felt it. Cool story. ~J~
Fire Bird10 chapter 1 . 4/9/2001
That was sad in the end, but it was a really good fic!
Wings chapter 1 . 3/20/2001
aww... that must have been hard for each of the dd's... but it was tremendously good. _
Ree chapter 1 . 1/21/2001
i know you posted this a LONG time ago, but i just read it and i love it! i'm adding it to my long list of faves...
lyra7 chapter 1 . 11/25/2000
WOW! I really really liked that, interesting, really original idea...great job! This is definetly going to be one of my favorites...
alphabet chapter 1 . 10/31/2000
Oh. Oh my. Wow. That was...what a terrible choice to be forced to make. How awful. But I think you handled it really well and it was totally true to the show. Way to go.
Nibbs chapter 1 . 10/7/2000
a bummer.i hope your happy now I'm all blue.
BLANK3 chapter 1 . 7/27/2000
That was so sad! There were a few typos, but that can slide. PLEASE write a sequal? *Begs* Pleasepleasepleaseplease! Pretty please, 'cuz it was a great story!
AnOnYmUsStAlKeR chapter 1 . 7/26/2000
That must of been a really hard choice, though I do think you could of included the reason why Tai wanted to stay...
Akina chapter 1 . 7/21/2000
noooooooooooooo gennai should let them bring they're digimon to

and i thought sora would stay
Kit-Kat chapter 1 . 7/16/2000
If i had to make that kind of desision I would probably want to stay. Wow good story. Liked the ending the best. But if I had to choose... sorry, I give my opinion on what I would do WAAAAAAAAY to much. *clamps teeth on mouth*