Reviews for Escape II: Sheltering
Meow the Unicorn chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
I love this story. i love this ship. (along with remmius, ofc)
Rayven49 chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Ooh I liked this. It gave me chills. Lovely and sweet. I liked how vulnerable Sirius was. The Smothering Charm scene was hilarious. I do wonder what happened, though, that made James end up with Lily. Did you write something about that?
Nice job!
Yours,
Rayven
The Terrible Jester chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
simply stunning.
Takeo chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
Hi.

A really lovely story, thank you. Beautiful, moody balance, with enough said and maybe even more importantly, enough left unsaid. Thanks a lot.

Takeo
SparksMightFly chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
Aw I love this! It's very well written, and "The curtains ate you" made me laugh. I just have one problem: if Sirius and James fell in love, how did Harry come about? I mean...if you're gay, you're gay, right? How would Lily have Harry?
Cavity Inducing chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
God, this makes me cry.

That's all i can say. I love this piece. Very good work.

Now excuse me as i go remove my running eyeliner.
xoxcrescentmoonxox chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
Oh, I just LOVED this. The pairing began to intrigue me tonight, and this is exactly why: you wrote the balence between romance and friendship so well, especially the nights that they never spoke of during the day. The camera at the end tied everything together perfectly. I loved Harry finding it, and the last three lines were beautiful and haunting and a perfect end.
verity candor chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
Aw, it's so cute! Kudos on making this seem very believable and natural - and - fangirl moment, sorry - James/Sirius FTW! Nice job!
Marauder Black chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
'But I want to smile at you.' so sweet :D i'd already read this story years ago i think, don't really remember why i didn't leave a comment ._.? but now i'm doing it, so here it goes: GREAT ! i loved it. since the first time i read it it felt so right, so much the way it really happened *-* omfg. they are just adorable. really really liked it. and i did read the Escape I part, it was great also, but i wanted the cute little part where Sirius came to Jammie's home *-* really nice, cute and oh! just perfect. really. loved it. love, pads.
May Eve chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
Beautifully, fantastically done. Well-written and with one of the best conclusions to a oneshot I've ever read. I love the idea of Harry finding that picture and the little James and Sirius dialogue. Truly, very well done.
snapmagic chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
so cute! thank you for writing this.
Esmeralda2134 chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
Great story.I love it.
LovelySnakes chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
interesting
dogstar-ebony chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
Fantastic work. You've got an amazing style. I had to read this twice to get into it, as I'm not really keen on slash and I really wasn't expecting it to be (even though I read the summary, proving I'm an idiot), but I'm so glad I continued. This is sweet and brimming with love and tenderness. You managed to write it and make it sound absolutely plausible, without being overly graphic (which would have been a little cringeworthy, admittedly) or sickly-sweet. Amazing. This is the second of your stories I've read and the second I've loved.

Bravo.
Lucie - or Lux chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
I'm so very happy.

M, yes.

I think we should install a flap in our computer, and call it the James/Sirius flap. Ah, James and Sirius.