Reviews for Sort Me Out
Love it
Guest chapter 3 . 11/14/2015
Keep going
Dr. Pepper 87 chapter 3 . 12/20/2012
I really love this, I'm going to check out the other one but please continue this one.
ElusiveMuse89 chapter 3 . 12/4/2012
Absolutely adore this story! I know from experience how surreal and how difficult it is to portray Shape as a Gryffindor, but you're doing an excellent job so far.
kreoff210 chapter 3 . 11/15/2012
That chapter had everything. Dark and emotional to light and fluffy! Can't wait to read more and find out what the names of the owls are going to be. :D
duj chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
How could Xmas be Lupin's first full moon away from home? He's been at Hogwarts for three months.
KeidaHattori chapter 2 . 8/10/2012
please update! this is really good!
R. Donald James Gauvreau chapter 2 . 1/4/2010
Very nice. The update time is very very saddening, but hopefully you'll fix that.

And all the rest seems very good, although I have a nasty suspicion that Narcissa is apply a "Grow your own" policy in response to her frustration with Lucius.
Jennifer Ryan chapter 2 . 9/13/2009
I like your story a lot. It's really interesting.
kreoff210 chapter 2 . 7/15/2009
this chapter i really like. The jokes are totally you! lol James' notes...oh mi lol (bobs)
kreoff210 chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
i totally had to read the ending of this chapter again..my eyes were skimming the paragraphs and my mind was all...when did it say that lol

but of course i lerv it! i can see Remus blurring out his secret to be accepted especially at that age and with no one telling him he shouldn't :)
suchrandomness chapter 2 . 7/13/2009
Not a bad story, interesting to see how it comes along. I hope you plan to update sooner than before though!
David Fishwick chapter 2 . 7/13/2009
Cool and I liked how you developed Severus and Remus's new personalites. Please update soon thanks.
digigirl02 chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
Interesting, I could see Severus and Remus being friends. Can't wait to read more.
Booji chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
Hey... this is pretty good. Please continue writing this :)