Reviews for Sort Me Out
Keep going
Dr. Pepper 87 chapter 3 . 12/20/2012
I really love this, I'm going to check out the other one but please continue this one.
ElusiveMuse89 chapter 3 . 12/4/2012
Absolutely adore this story! I know from experience how surreal and how difficult it is to portray Shape as a Gryffindor, but you're doing an excellent job so far.
kreoff210 chapter 3 . 11/15/2012
That chapter had everything. Dark and emotional to light and fluffy! Can't wait to read more and find out what the names of the owls are going to be. :D
duj chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
How could Xmas be Lupin's first full moon away from home? He's been at Hogwarts for three months.
KeidaHattori chapter 2 . 8/10/2012
please update! this is really good!
R. Donald James Gauvreau chapter 2 . 1/4/2010
Very nice. The update time is very very saddening, but hopefully you'll fix that.

And all the rest seems very good, although I have a nasty suspicion that Narcissa is apply a "Grow your own" policy in response to her frustration with Lucius.
jennifer ryan chapter 2 . 9/13/2009
I like your story a lot. It's really interesting.
kreoff210 chapter 2 . 7/15/2009
this chapter i really like. The jokes are totally you! lol James' notes...oh mi lol (bobs)
kreoff210 chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
i totally had to read the ending of this chapter eyes were skimming the paragraphs and my mind was all...when did it say that lol

but of course i lerv it! i can see Remus blurring out his secret to be accepted especially at that age and with no one telling him he shouldn't :)
suchrandomness chapter 2 . 7/13/2009
Not a bad story, interesting to see how it comes along. I hope you plan to update sooner than before though!
David Fishwick chapter 2 . 7/13/2009
Cool and I liked how you developed Severus and Remus's new personalites. Please update soon thanks.
digigirl02 chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
Interesting, I could see Severus and Remus being friends. Can't wait to read more.
Booji chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
Hey... this is pretty good. Please continue writing this :)
UNOPENACCOUNT chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
This is a brilliant story idea. I love how you've developed Severus' character so much in just one chapter. You've really done well to affect the viewer's emotions; I felt such pity at the end for Remus. You can see that already he's being influenced by the dominant mentality in Slytherin house, and losing his innocent quality, whereas in the book we see the opposite somewhat, with Snape losing touch with his 'good side'. I found myself hoping that Narcissa would reject the Black mentality and pureblood regime, but I don't know whether she would have the character strength to or not. In any case, I applaud you for taking this alternate path and exploring this angle, my friend, and I look forward to reading further chapters.