Reviews for A Brother and Sister's Bond
ZivaDavid123 chapter 6 . 4/20/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Rose chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Great story!
Mika the Dark princess chapter 6 . 7/26/2011
Lov it
Griffin Raven chapter 5 . 7/16/2010
I love the way that Severus has so far behaved towards his newly discovered children. But just how is Severus going to deal with any disobedience from either child? As Serenity is so easily able to read Severus's mind (who's also a master Occulumens)...I guessing that its something to do with being blood-kin? But does Harrison have this ability as well?

Whilst Harrison seems the calmest of the two at least at present, although the sitation suddenly having a father and being at a magic school is probably why many of there reactions are more subdued? Whilst Serenity definitely shares Severus's love of potions...what else do either of Harrison or Serenity share with either of there parent? I wonder just how long before either of them do something that will set Severus off...and what will it be, hmm? It seems as if both of them could possibly be in Ravenclaw...but as not much is yet known about both of them yet? Harrison definitely seems to be a book-worm, but was a great protector of his sister, with perhaps little love/or more accurately little understand of potions?
JessMusicNote chapter 5 . 1/2/2010
Well, have them go to Diagon ally. They meet the Weasly's they have a instant dislike for them. Then Hogwarts, Slytherin, Draco, Potions, Troll, Quidditch, books, big dislike between Hermoine Granger and Serenity. Oh and Harry gets sorted into Ravenclaw or Gryffendor.
LilyLunaEtheline chapter 5 . 12/31/2009
Merry Christmas (a little late... sorry) Happy New Year. There. Anyway, you should probably start with Severus telling Harry and Serenity that they have to testify at the trial, wither when they're both awake or separately, it's up to you. really well done. I found this story once, but didn't have an account at the time, and have been hunting for it ever since

Lottie

x
Beth5572 chapter 4 . 11/26/2009

Terri
angelvan105 chapter 4 . 11/1/2009
wow what a very sad and painful story but it was very sweet now they are back as family! keep it up! i can wait for next chapter come for sure!
LilyLunaEtheline chapter 4 . 10/4/2009
thats really sweet, and possibly one of the best things ive read in a long time. i love the way that snape comes over all protective of his children, its how i imagined he would be. please update soon

Lottie

x
Sarahamanda Klaine chapter 4 . 10/4/2009
I like this chapter. It is a good chapter. Please update soon.
Beth5572 chapter 3 . 5/1/2009

Terri
amazinglight chapter 3 . 1/18/2009
I love the story, so I hope you will keep on writing.
Luna Nera chapter 3 . 1/18/2009
i can't wait 4 the next chapter:)
AshCrash44 chapter 3 . 1/18/2009
WOW...that sucks. I know I've lost a chapter before and I couldn't remember half the stuff I had in it. lol. I can't wait to read what you add though. Its a great story so far.
DarkAngel048 chapter 2 . 1/18/2009
good chapter. write more.