Reviews for The Perilous Adventures ofthe Blow Boys!
Naked Sasquatch chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
Aw, these guys are my favorites and you nailed them perfectly! This makes me feel slightly better about how season 3 ended...:(

(Btw, love the hinting at 21 and 24's umm..."relationship". Makes me feel good that I'm not the first to think it. XD )
Tetsu Deinonychus chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
Hilarious!

And, it certainly felt like the show.
Kaydance chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
“Managed to Stay Alive dinner" ... *sighs*

Anyway, great story! xD It was so incredibly in character for everyone! I just loved it! _
DbKiT chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
Wow...did you see the Season 3 finale? Talk about timing.
ZGory chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
I wouldn't expect anything less from the best henchmen that are basically just grown fanboys. Their reaction to their so called "kryptonite" was awesome. I love how Dr. Mrs. the Monarch knew what was happening to them.
Experimental chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
That was amusing. I can totally see 21 as an otaku now, thank you very much. (Argh, I can picture it now, him trying to explain to people who don't care why "Evangelion" is the greatest story ever.) The dialog was perfectly in-character; I could just hear his dramatic delivery of "the fugu." Love the Monarch's "well no duh" and the kiddy chopsticks. This would make an awesome DVD extra.
Magnusrae chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
Well, you're right. Doing the voices makes it all the more funny. I love this gang, but I felt Dr. Girlfriend (or is it Mrs. Doctor Monarch now?) could have had a bigger role. Still, it was pretty funny and worth reading.
Tsuki the Avenger chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
HAHAHA- very nice. This *does* seem like something right out of the show, and 21/24 are two of my favorite characters. Also the "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" line made me crack up. All in all, nice work!

- T

- - - - - - - - - -

"Okay, whose job was it to feed the butterflies?" The Monarch