Reviews for Private Investigation
Katerin Lawliet chapter 3 . 1/4
"It's alarmed," he muttered as the detective's hand was finally withdrawn.
"I'm sorry, Raito-kun," L glanced down at the younger man's groin. "I didn't mean to frighten it."
"My apartment, baka!" Raito glared at the detective. "You need the code to switch off the alarm!"

I liked this part. That was so goddamned funny. Poor alarmed Light Junior. Hahaha!
Blank Angel chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
XD poot light got it wrong XD
High on the Rainbow chapter 3 . 1/1/2014
Aww, what a nice gift. And an excellent line to end on. I, for one, am in agreement with one statement; L's dirty talk WOULD be ridiculously clinical. That bit was sexy yet so strange and L-like. Definitely my favorite part right along with Light's dumping of Mikami. I was laughing my head off!
mamita chapter 3 . 8/13/2013
Hello, I liked your fic, I love how you did the fic, I love when uke Light is, after all, see it there as well, mm .. hehe, I love that dominate, although it is a pity that no been more sex between L and Light, but have resisted a lot, I like it when Light is vulnerable, and "care" someone, like L, Matt, Mello and Near, even BB, keep it up, thank you and kisses.
Lettasmith chapter 3 . 4/1/2013
I swear to got that was AH-MAZ-ING! please write more and when you do message me on twitter about it. :D so awesome!
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 3 . 1/21/2013
L-Lexington-Light... Funny. And Light has been too hasty in his research.
"It's a cold case someone asked me to take a look at. You've probably saved me a lot of time."
Probably. It's not quite obvious part of alibi to investigate, I expect.
"I'm not?" Raito wondered what exactly that meant. "I didn't expect you to be so – gay," L explained.
Gay, as in, merry? Or as in, Yagami backwards?
Raito, you are insane. And L, you are a baka.
Raito, you have done everything to make Mikami call the police. L, you are funny when romantic. As in, scary panda similar to Gaara.
Poor Soichiro. Will this situation drive him insane?
Raito schooled his features into an expression of mild puzzlement. He wasn't going to be outdone in the lying stakes by anyone, not even the world's greatest detective.
Brilliant!
Insanity. I wonder, is there a story about 'truth or dare' with L and Light, where Light isn't Kira? Good luck.
Sakura chapter 3 . 11/6/2012
The amount of creativity and awesomeness in this fic...
It was like watching a high-paced movie.
You're just too good of a writer.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/5/2012
"It's alarmed," he muttered as the detective's hand was finally withdrawn.

-totally hilarious !great story
m3 chapter 2 . 9/13/2012
))))))))))))
what the fuck?!
Sessytrancy7 chapter 3 . 7/2/2012
This was really good! I just love Light and L together! . L is so cute! .
account-is-terminated1221 chapter 3 . 2/2/2012
OMG! THAT WAS AMAZING! THAT WAS THE BEST LEMON I'VE EVER READ! THANK YOU FOR WRITING THIS BEAUTIFUL WORK OF ART MIAOSHOU-SAMA! THIS IS SOOOO GOING ON MY FAVORITES LIST AS THE BEST FIC EVER! KYAAA! XDD
HanaNaruLight chapter 2 . 12/20/2011
Poor mikami..

i think MikaLight can be a sexy crazy couple too:-)
HanaNaruLight chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
hahahahaha it's always fun to embarrass Light kun :-)
pokemaster101 chapter 3 . 7/23/2011
HANDCUFFS! A sequel MUST be made...
sami1010220 chapter 3 . 3/17/2011
wow, that was...hot! lol, it really was a cute story. i couldn't stop laughing after reading that part with the alarm system! very funny, and very well written, though i expected no less from you :)