Reviews for Through Her Eyes
Ereneviana chapter 10 . 3/26/2013
Well, I really like the story, but considering you haven't updates in close to four years, I'm not going to get my hope up about you continuing it. A pity, because it was very good.
Barryium chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
I don't usually review a first chapter but I was so relieved to finally find a good Bleach story after all the shody ones I've been sifting through that I just had to. A good start, and I like that you will be following through the actual storyline with your OC. Can't wait to read the next chapter
RememberTheMuse chapter 10 . 3/28/2012
Ooooh, I can't wait for the next chapter! This is really good! D
Lady Avotil chapter 10 . 1/24/2012

Oh, I knew this story would be interesting when I read the summary and now I had the delightful opportunity to read it and come to the conclusion that it isn't just interesting - it's fascinating. Not to mention exciting._

I definitely like your OC and the way she thinks and I definitely enjoyed reading through the different lessons and the vivid description within them. Very vivid, indeed - I thought for a few moments that I was actually there, under the Urahara shoten. Quite an achievement, if I may say so._

So keep up the fantastic work and please, please, please write and post the next chapter a.s.a.p.! I can't wait to see what happens next! How will her fight with Urahara end? Does she have an Inner Hollow? Will she gradually fall in love with Urahara? So many questions and not a single answer to any of them! So please, please, please update this story very, very, very soon._
mike's girl gaia jackson chapter 10 . 10/27/2011
This is good story please add next chapter soon.
Mae C. 13 chapter 10 . 9/17/2011
I don't know if this story is contuined, but I love it, and I hope to see it finished
YueLilianPotter chapter 10 . 7/10/2011

i cant wait for this story to continue

please update again soon
Cpt.Sparoe chapter 10 . 5/18/2011
you could use whistle (keiteki) instead of howl. keiteki also means formidable foe so would be a good meaning to the command, no? how you update/return to this story!
KHfan22 chapter 10 . 3/12/2011
This is a very creative story. I can't wait to see what happens next!

Keep up the good work!

Lonely-soul101 chapter 10 . 2/3/2011

Please update soon! XD
Night Sorceress chapter 10 . 1/18/2011
My, my it's been a while hasn't it? Thank you so much for giving me a shout out... you really made my day. I apologize that I haven't reviewed until now, but life seems to pull you away and well other fandoms just scream my name! *sheepish grin* I'm soooo damn glad I found this story again and fell in love again as I did the first time. I was laughing very hard for the last couple of chapters, the interaction between Rika and the Urahara gang is great especially with Jinta and GetaBoshi himself! I honestly can't wait to read more and WILL be checking back frequently. Hell no I'm not pressuring you for an update but all the same I will greatly appreciate one. Life usually gets in the way... believe me I know! Goodness working in a kitchen is not easy LOL! Please don't let this story die... I know it's been a while since you've updated but there's no harm in letting the author know that they're doing something right. And damn you are... this story is fucking awesome... forgive my language. XD Hope to see more of you soon... good luck and as always keep those hands and fingers very (VERY) safe.

Cybernetic Hugs! XDD

Night Sorceress
Sungirl92 chapter 3 . 10/30/2010
Decent story, :P I sent you a pm with my concrit. Its a little long.
Kawaii Zangetsu chapter 10 . 8/10/2010
I really like this story, I think it's really awesome! Please don't give up on it?
moony chapter 10 . 7/18/2010
please please please write again... there aren't many bleach fics that i like... but i love yours so update please!
DeadNotSleeping chapter 10 . 6/17/2010
enjoy reading and looking forward to more chapters.