Reviews for Four Weddings and a Funeral
castielslittleassbutt chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
This was an amazing story, alphabet! I think it describes Bobbys different sides, both sides that he shows and sides he doesn't show.
I'll make sure to read your other stories, and hopefully thier even better then this one was!
Rosawyn chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
This was really good! I love Bobby, but I don't read nearly enough fics about him.
Illucida chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
This was really good. I enjoyed reading it. I loved how you mentioned Cousin Sophie on Bobby's wedding day, and how Bobby gave Mary away. Funny how the first time you meet a family that you'll have a lot of dealings with is on their wedding day.
An Ingenious Paradox chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
Hey there, I'm new to this universe so bear with me, I'm just learning to navigate...

I just read your story and it was an interesting approach. Do you think you will go into Bobby's wife's death? I like the wedding theme, and I was a little thrown off my the hunter's funeral. I like the new light you've cast on Bobby-he's an infinitely fascinating guy.

Linnie McCary chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
Bravo! Such excellent Bobby in so few words! Actually, that's appropriate for Bobby, isn't it? You made interesting, excellent choices about the events he attended (sneaking Mary and John in surprised me!), and the end was particularly well done. Thanks for sharing!