Reviews for Let's Make Up For the Silence
LadyCapuccino chapter 17 . 12/28/2013
it was a really good beginning, but i felt that the 'falling in love' thing was hushed, more like lust than love, and the ending was a little bit hectic.
i love this pairing, though.
Mayonaka-chan chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
To be honest I don't really care that your characters are a little OOC I like them! This is the 3rd time I've read this story xD
princesstinkerbell45 chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
bookmark
Mayonaka-chan chapter 17 . 8/2/2011
This is by far the best GaaraxSasuke fanfic I've ever read but... I hate you . TTATT Why do so many authors have a fetish to leave things hanging? Its depressing TTATT I love your work though :D
Rotaro chapter 17 . 6/20/2011
Omg! I think I'm about to faint! Not only was this the best SasuGaa fanfiction I've ever read, but you ended it in a cliffhanger! Not fair! (although I can't judge because I would've done the same lol) Amazing fanfic, you have managed to make me have many fangirl moments and brought me to tears, so you have an A on my books.
3ntitylvr chapter 17 . 8/26/2010
YEAH! buttheads for taking Sasuke away..but YEAH! Sasuke and Gaara are back! 3 *insert happy dance*
3ntitylvr chapter 11 . 8/26/2010
aww! how nice...and extremely smexy!
3ntitylvr chapter 6 . 8/26/2010
awww! another cute chapter! adorable!
3ntitylvr chapter 5 . 8/26/2010
aww! Kawaii! Gaara's so cute when he's embarrased! oh and i love the 'I life an invisible eyebrow.' tht was perfect! Sasuke is so cute when scared of thunger too! 030 lve this completely
3ntitylvr chapter 4 . 8/26/2010
phtahahahahaha! omg! thts perfect! hahahahahaha! LMAO!
Crazme11 chapter 17 . 8/23/2010
Amazing story made me cry so hard, they are such a niche couple tx for writing it,it made my day better
SoRinnegan chapter 17 . 8/3/2010
I LOVE this story. This is the best fanfiction I've read in a while. I'm glad that there's still some good writers out there. I love how you changes Sasuke from a monotonous goth to someone with an actual heart. Great story. I'm going to go check out your other stories now.
Mitchiebabe chapter 17 . 7/20/2010
I really really adore this fic. I don't mean to be rude but the only comment I want to add is that maybe you could use I a little bit less. Otherwise this was so cute thankz so much for writing. Please continue posting!
yaoi-boy chapter 17 . 5/14/2010
The best story I have ever read. Ever.
Luluz4u chapter 17 . 4/15/2010
I hope you make a sequal(sry if thats spelled wrong) I really liked this story