Reviews for A Brother Divided
writingwithaquill chapter 21 . 1/9
I had really hoped that Neville could be saved but never mind! I still loved this story!
Gee chapter 5 . 12/28/2015
I just finished reading your story and I just wanted to tell you that it was beautifully written! There were so many feelings running through me throughout the story, the plot of the story was brilliant and there was not a moment in which I wasn't overcome by feelings of excitement and urges to know what was going to happen next! So basically I just wanted to say that it was a great story and I hope you keep on writing!
Lauren miranda chapter 2 . 12/28/2015
they are kids not even ten year olds think like that and they're supposed to be 6? please at least try to make it realistic and i hate Neville he would be so much better out of this story
Ariana Peverell chapter 21 . 11/14/2015
One of the best wbwl stories out there.
Somebody chapter 21 . 8/11/2015
A wonderful story but I would have liked to know, in a summary and less gross way, exactly what Voldemort did to Neville to break him. Your twist of the prophecy in the end was a really good idea and the battle was epic! Kudos~
ankaush chapter 16 . 7/22/2015
Interesting story, but could have been awesome if you had written it wiyh lil more depth. Also, is that blond hair thing inspired from super saiyan?
Guest chapter 10 . 7/18/2015
So far harry is just a lapdog for everyone
DarkDragon360 chapter 9 . 4/20/2015
Hmm...I keep getting a slight Dragon Ball Z vibe...
The-Girl-Who-Wrote-This chapter 3 . 4/19/2015
LOL! He actually took time to spike his hair when someone was being held hostage! LOLOLOLOLololol!
Maybe Harry is a bit self centered too!

I hope that was a joke. Either way I really like your story!
Lady Celairiel chapter 21 . 4/11/2015
Cool story! Keep writing!
Percyjackson56 chapter 9 . 3/13/2015
Chapter ten fuckin sucks u ruined a perfectly good fucking story dumbass
dwjw chapter 21 . 2/7/2015
I have LOVED this story from the first chapter. I cried when I found out about Neville, though I had my suspicions, and felt Harry's despair during the ball in the later chapters. I loved the ending, though I would have liked a little more on Violet and what happened to her way way afterwards, and I felt like this story was very well written. Thank you for this wonderful read.
Me
Someone chapter 21 . 12/25/2014
Thank you. I read this on Christmas and it was the perfect present.
thebeginningg chapter 1 . 12/19/2014
Amazing story.

If you ever come on, make sure to make a one-shot where violet finds out she wasnt the savior... Oh man that would be interesting.

Added to my wrong bwl archive.

BT
Guest chapter 10 . 12/2/2014
Your story started good, now it's stupid, you ruined it I hate you