Reviews for Fade Away
Guest chapter 24 . 7/3/2014
Great story, well written.
PastOneonta chapter 24 . 9/18/2013
This was interesting and different. The vampire fight scene was well written. The Cullen's were well written. Jacob and Reneesmee have a true love, he will be Alpha of a new Pack.
elisabethjj chapter 24 . 5/8/2013
Fabulous stuff :)
Haleyr0919 chapter 24 . 1/28/2013
A long time ago, I accidentally stumbled into the world of fan fiction, and yours was the very Firestone I found. I've come back to read it five times now, and haven't reviewed til now, for which I apologize. I'm finding that all of my favorite stories are being removed from and it makes me sad, so maybe you'll read this, and keep this gem available for people like me who love returning to old favorites.
StoriesJunkie chapter 24 . 6/29/2012
OMG I loved your story! Though I would have love and Epilogue or sth like it, are you planning a sequel? would love that! take care :)
Guest chapter 24 . 12/6/2011
Outstanding overall. Only problem I thought was that in Eclipse the old Indian legend said "only fire could kill them". Still very good work.
TexasAngel8608 chapter 24 . 6/21/2011
You are a very talented writer... only one of maybe 4 other writers on this fanfic have impressed me. I know its been awhile since you've completed this story.. but please write a sequel!
lajay chapter 24 . 6/20/2011
this story was truly fascinating, I enjoyed reading it so much I spent the entire day reading it. It’s the first fanfiction and I really enjoyed. You kept the story interesting and I was really surprised with the twist and turns that took place. You are a good writer keep it up .
ellaella chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
i love this
Your Oasis chapter 24 . 4/8/2011
"I suddenly thought that if we could break the bonds she had formed..." - Edward is good. That was a great tactic.

So that's how it works? A new pack? Awww :D
Your Oasis chapter 23 . 4/8/2011
Oh wow. Yay for Jacob saving her! But can you get pregnant that fast, within days? Though that would sound more logical as to why they didn't act upon their plan for her. When she first threw up I had the same suspicion.
Your Oasis chapter 19 . 4/8/2011
"You feel it too." Alec answered her silent question.- NO! I feel betrayed.
Your Oasis chapter 14 . 4/8/2011
Oh no! I hope Renesmee's love for Jacob is still there, hidden somewhere and that she'll remember. I can't stand seeing her with someone else either.
C.Santana chapter 24 . 1/22/2011
Your story was amazing. It made me cry. This is one of the best fan fics I've ever read. Thank You
AnakinPadmeSkywalker chapter 24 . 8/26/2010
I just wanted to say that this was a wonderful story, and i really enjoyed your characterizations and writing. Although it really hurts to lose Rose, Esme, and Carlisle, the depth you brought to these guys (and especially Renesmee) really made the story riveting. I hope that if S. Meyer continues her saga, she goes this direction and breathes life into her Jacob and Ness this way. Very well done.