Reviews for Wonderland Blues
Mikhail chapter 2 . 11/17/2012
OMG I don't want that Allen and Lavi will hate each other !
But I realy want to know how Allen will respond ;D

I LOVE THIS STORY :))
flygon3300 chapter 2 . 4/21/2012
wonder how they are gonna react to the truth :3

slightly confusing here and there

cant w8 4 updates XD
SilentKiller1 chapter 2 . 8/16/2008
okay then, kanda didnt need to be such a teme
Brometheus chapter 2 . 8/10/2008
wow! this is a really good story mon ami! i hope you can update soon!
BlueFox of the Moon chapter 2 . 8/7/2008
I have to say this is amazing to read, if not a little hard cuz of the huge paragraphs, but still! Great story so far, and everything is detailed wonderfully. Just a few spelling errors and a few grammar mistakes but not consistant throughout, so its okay:D Again, great job, can't wait for your next update:]

BlueFox
pockylover123 chapter 2 . 8/6/2008
the scene with the kid reminds me of that one manga, Number
Tiny Otaku chapter 2 . 8/6/2008
THIS STORY IS AWESOME!

i don't usually stick with stories with heavy text, but i'm glad i read this one.

and also, Allen and Lavi remind me of haine and badou from "Dogs" in this story.

please update soon!
jewiojfirf chapter 2 . 8/6/2008
No not a cliffhanger! -pout-

Another great chapter, Oni. A few spelling mistakes here and there, but the quality of your writing is good. -
Kayday chapter 2 . 8/6/2008
oh this is cool. its kinda like mr. and mrs. smith. wouldn't it be ds if lavi got an order to kill the mad hatter, and he did, but when he looked closer it was allen? ahh that would make me die.
P.G chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
I really advise some spacing out with the sentences because they are all clumped together and difficult to read. But it's interesting (write more next time, have to go study).

Bye bye.

SilentKiller1 chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
okay, wonder when those 2 will find out that they are both killers and they are cousins?
Frii-Sama chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
Oh~! Another cool fic by you! Damn, I love your stories! I hope you'll write soon again