Reviews for Five times she truly saw Draco Malfoy
aphaiaeternity chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
almost made me ship Drastoria. ALMOST. im still annoyed that he ended up with a girl that wasn't explained before the epilogue...i shipped Dramione Drapple and Drarry SO HARD...! but very very well written...
algernonfetchjily chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
Love love love it!
yellow 14 chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
Simply amazing. Keep writing (Especially 'Skin Deep')
DavidYurman chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
I love it love loooooove it
This story gives me hope
Guest chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
That was adorable, really amazing job
kingslayers chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
That's really sweet. It's good that he married a hogwarts girl, she knew how jerk face ish he could be
Mademoiselle Anime Amour chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
Aw, very romantic. This was a great example of fluff-angst. And besides, I doubt many people write the canon, but this was awesome. Enough said. XD
Irma.Arisa.Laye chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
That, that... ugh! I'm speechless! Hahahaha

I just totally, obviously, abso-bloody-lutely loved it! :)

Especially, the ending... with Scorpius there and Draco both emotional and happy! It was wonderful. *thumbsup*
Reviewerperson3 chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
That was so sweet and well written! I loved it!
deactivated00001 chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
I remember reading this story such a long time ago, but forgetting to review! Now that I'm reading it over again, I realize how good it is. I like the fact that she knew that he was a bully and a jerk before falling for him. And I adore the last line. It's so sweet!

Brilliantly done; I hope you write more Draco/Astoria. I'll definitely read anything you write about them!

:D
myrmidryad chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
Well I love it. Especially the first (oh so true of all bratty little boys) and last (just adorable ).
CaptainSammish chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
Very lovely! My favourite is the fourth one. It seems very natural. Thanks for the read!
Platey chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
Sweet. I'm rather liking Astoria now ...
Tee S.G chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
I really like what you did with Malfoy - the not drinking alone part was especially good. Made me feel for him. (I always did like him, anyway.) Excellent job!
glowyrm chapter 1 . 12/8/2008