Reviews for Journey's Beginning
RandomWolf121 chapter 8 . 9/19/2013
It's been a long time since I found a fic that kept me so into what would happen next that I couldn't stop reading. Even for dinner. Amazing job!
Alithe Cambre chapter 8 . 9/5/2012
Awwww! Adorable!
GoldenDust chapter 8 . 9/8/2009
Just wanted to say this story was AMAZING! I loved every moment of it! The tension, the attraction, the action was all perfectly done! I really wish they would make a special using your story as the script... Fantastic job!
BOTN27 chapter 8 . 10/1/2008
wow i really liked this story! It's a good idea seeing as the human doctor still pretty much is the doctor so y should their adventures end? I seriously think you shouid do a sequel. Id read and review everychapter I promise :D
Wandering Wonderer chapter 8 . 9/15/2008
YAY! Love the ending, the sex scene was very tastefully done. You cleverly incorporated the love, passion and desperation. Two years without each other, at least a year of flirting and sexual tension...it all manifested in the final scene.

Poor Doctor, having to almost kill Rose, must have been very, very, very hard. But it made it easier to understand why he was willing to kill the dog (though he did that unwillingly too). Rose...dog...of course he'd choose Rose.

Question: Did you actually understand the Time Lord language that you wrote in there, or was it you throwing a bunch of words together that sounded good?

Because you were very convincing with the language. Rose (and the Doctor obviously) were incredibly intelligent.

I really enjoyed this story, and I'm not usually one to request sequels, but I think a sequel that deals with the Preachers and Torchwood being underground would be great. You've stumbled across an interesting plot, it'd be worthwhile exploring it.
Wandering Wonderer chapter 4 . 9/15/2008
Bravo, I'm really liking this story so far. I'm not one to review on every chapter, I'm too lazy, but writing one half way in (and then another at the end). I can handle that.

I was shocked to see you have only 10 reviews, this story is amazing. You have a lovely writing style, and I can't find any grammatical or spelling errors, bravo!

I'm a fan of the post-Journey's End AltDoc/Rose fics, and this is the best I've read so far. You've still kept the Doctor Doctorish, and you've addressed the complications of the relationship properly (I think, I've never been through a situation like theirs...I don't think anyone has). I can imagine David in my head acting as the Doctor with his speeches. And I find it refreshing that there's actually a conflict, like a real Doctor Who episode :D

I like Rose's personality in this story too. You can see that she's grown, and yet you can still see the kindness she possessed in series one and two. And I don't blame her for being touchy-feely, two years without the man she loves, I can see why she's kissing him all the time.

Good job portraying Jackie, you did it well. Normally I'm disappointed because they make her a complete nag and against the Doctor, but that is not the case in the show. It's like the Doctor/Donna bickering aspect, except the Doctor doesn't hold as much respect for Jackie. But Jackie's motherly instinct in protecting Rose is very in character. And I've finally found a story where Rose and Jackie talk about the slight similarities in the relationships with their men. Both not quite with the men they thought they'd be, but still exactly what they wanted (sort of). Brilliant :D!

Finally, I LOVE this twist with the Preachers/technology situation, brilliant! You're brilliant! I found this aspect very interesting, and it was the main reason I decided to review this chapter. It's extremely well thought out and probable. I can't wait to see what happens...I better finish reading the story.
Muse Dae chapter 4 . 9/3/2008
The 'E' word XD

-dies-

That's hysterical. I love this!
Ree923 chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
simply perfect, just like watching an episode the way it SHOULD be written, you could teach the DW writers some things.
broadwaybound101 chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
WOW! Really amazing! I absolutely love it! I really can't wait to read the rest! There is some really fantastic writing here; the detailed descriptions are phenomenal! :D
Octosquid chapter 8 . 8/9/2008

Why must it end?

:c
rain-of-the-soul chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
wow. i love this story and am really glad that you are doing a long one on what happens to the other doctor. I cant believe that you only have 5 reviews! (well six now...) this is really good. I'm impressed by the way you made the two doctors feel at the same time. really cool. that could be interesting in latter chapters... well, ill try to review on other chapters so you can get more info. I try to give advise or junk like that, so i do hope that you are one of the people that likes that kind of thing... well, just really liked it, keep writing!
ianto-harkness chapter 8 . 8/7/2008
That...was the best fic I've ever read. It really was. That, to me, is the best it gets, and I'm so upset that you haven't written more. I'm convinced you have to be a published author, because your story was so perfect for the characters and so well written. It was like watching an episode of Doctor Who, but R rated. Just...wow...this fic had me captivated.
Star-of-Chaos chapter 8 . 8/5/2008
That was an excellent story. Very well done :-)
VampireQueenSeleneArtemesia chapter 8 . 8/5/2008

It can't be over, I WANT MORE!
SingingShooter chapter 8 . 8/5/2008