Reviews for Hope and Despair
Padria95 chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
I know you wrote this ages ago, but I just read it now and have to say that I love this. I have always wanted to see more from Gibbs, see him give Tony more appreciation, because frankly Tony deserves it, and you have done that so, so SO well! This is perfect! Thanks for writing, and thanks for sharing!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
This was really good! I loved it! :D
Midnightdesire chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
This is GOOD ... Real Good ... You're Good. Please keep up the good work.
Patrick chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Heartbreaking, and then it patched me back together.
WereBunny87 chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
That is sooo what I imagined! Just..I mean the look for devastation on his face was so sad! I love what you did with it! Great job!
Sue Grabon chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
I loved this story. I didn't really believe that Gibbs was as focused as the show portrayed. This makes more sense to me.
Doni chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
Very, very well done.
Madances chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Good one! Tracy
ellepha chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
should turn it into a slash story, but really good
Dixie Dewdrop chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
Wow- you just did a fantastic job of highlighting the raw emotion of that incident.
Sue Grabon chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
Loved this story. I knew that Jethro felt these things. It is just hard to see them on his face. I love the way you ran Jethro's thoughts. Great job!
SocialOutsider chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
Have read this story and I've only got one word: Wow!. The way you got into Gibbs's mind and displayed all his feelings over the whole Frog operation thing was spot on. I just wish he'd at least hit Jenny or given out to her. She deserved it because she used Tony as a puppet and seemed more focused on nabbing the Frog instead of what Tony was going through. She claimed Tony was ''her'' agent yet she didn't even care about him at all. Just wanted him to bring her closer to the Frog so that she could finally capture him after ten years of searching for him.

Well done on such a wonderful story!
Tango Eight chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
Great story, its so nice to see this side of Gibbs. It was obvious during the episode, especially when they first arrived at the scene, that Gibbs was deeply upset by what happened(or what they thought happened)even if he didn't say much.

Its nice to see(read) that he actually was sad and upset because the writers of the show would never dive into that kind of emotion with Gibbs. Well, when it came to someone on the team...

I also really liked how this story stayed right in step with the episode but just kind of filled in the gaps.

Anyway, I really liked this story!
Mulderette chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
I just loved this. I just saw this episode for the first time recently and your story is the perfect companion piece to it. You did a great job delving into Gibbs' emotions and feelings. Excellent!
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
Phenomenal. Absolutely phenomenal. Everyone was astoundingly in-character and your descriptions of the emotions and reactions of the team were dea-on (no pun intended!)

Excellent fic! Loved it!