Reviews for Harry Potter and the Imprisonment
Yes, Justin, the Boy-Who-Lived-Because-His-Brother-Is-So-Much-More-Awesome-Than-Him
And Harry, the Boy-Who-Actually-Lived-But-Everyone-Around-Him-Is-An-Idiot
Idiots. They're all idiots.
dead feather chapter 5 . 6/9
Why did Dumbledore retrieve Harry from the prison? Why havent the gryffindors shunned him already?
I liked the idea in this but I think the details in the plot need working on. I mean Harrys powers are cool and all but there needs to be logical story supporting it all. I mean how could the adults be naive enough to believe harry wouldnt hate them or be mentally messed up? He grea in prison without education or any positive influence or adults around? It seemed silly that Dumbledore would just ferch him and put him where he probably would be after twelve years.
potter7 chapter 1 . 6/7
Talk about a boring prologue
lilacwaffles chapter 2 . 4/5
fuck you albus-to-many-names-for-his-own-fucking-good dumbledoor
Selinae2014 chapter 4 . 3/17
Who the heck is 'she'? Wait he didn't just kill the Potters, didn't he?
jchangpa chapter 2 . 12/26/2014
You know something, as a dark story I spect to have a lot of dark situations but never in my live spect this. Any mother that shun her son is a monster as a mother, but when both parent do the same there is something wrong. As an AU your story could be good, for me it is not. First every WBWL story always make Harry sufer, if he is the BWL and it is not recognize then he do not have to suffer any of the stupidity of the wizard world and ignorant or monters parent. So as that do not make any sense it is bad. Also it was never investogate really why he has the magic depleted, but the scar was heal. How it was heal if he still has the horoux in it. That simple do not match, it was heal or not, but not both. And here is when to jump to a high place, you send a 5 years old child to hail, I will not comment on that. This is not dark, this is behound that.
VitiosusMortum chapter 10 . 6/8/2014
Wow...
ict-welpje chapter 11 . 4/8/2014
all in all a good story
found the end a bit dull though
Noxy the Proxy chapter 11 . 2/27/2014
Odd. but good.
OPGrandMeister9000 chapter 3 . 12/8/2013
Artical is spelled article. I like the story so far, but it looks like it would improve slightly if you had someone proofread it.
OPGrandMeister9000 chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
First sentence, wrong their.
Lucy chapter 10 . 11/24/2013
Not quite satisfied with this ending. It left many things unexplained, it was rushed and not well thought-out. But, overall it was a good story. BTW, it's written "patience" not "patients".
Guest chapter 9 . 9/25/2013
The school understands he's been in Azkaban, right? Hell on Earth Azkaban? Dementor Azkaban? Even the Hufflepuffs are being this... disloyal, resentful, and jealous?
Guest chapter 4 . 9/25/2013
There's more to schoolwork than just reading and writing. There's essays, poetry, maths, basic logic... Dumbledore cannot reasonably expect any child, even a prodigy who was somehow studying second year wand work, to be decent at magic. Sirius Black, a thirty year old man who spent most of his time in dog form, was still low on magic and sanity after Azkaban. You're talking like it's a solitary prison.