Reviews for Sharingan vs Sharingan
sangoino15 chapter 7 . 8/8/2014
love this story! can u update?
Beautifully Natural chapter 7 . 6/4/2014
I love this whole story. I, honestly, wanted to review on every Chapter. But I just wanted to wait for the last Chapter to review! WELL. First, on the very First Chapter, I loved the ending! IT WAS HILARIOUS. Well said, Little Ino! xD! Your doing a beyond amazing job! REALLY. THIS IS BY FAR IN THE TOP THREE BEST NARUTO STORIES I HAVE EVER READ. Please update soon! It says you haven't updated in a while! T_T! I will be waiting! THIS IS A PHENOMENAL STORY. You had me IN LOVE WITH THE SUMMARY (OR IS IT PLOT?)! Please continue! x3 YOU'RE DOING GREAT! :D Keep up the superb work! You're doing BEYOND BEAST. Kudos to you for the BOSS WORK. You. Are. TOO GOOD! #HONEST! ;D
hyacinth23 chapter 2 . 1/11/2014
lol!
hyacinth23 chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
hahaha deidara is been lost!
hyacinth23 chapter 7 . 12/26/2013
Continue please and update please
hyacinth23 chapter 6 . 12/26/2013
Gosh karin! Ino is prettier than u inside and outside XD
Lmlsn chapter 7 . 8/22/2013
please,keep writing this fic until it finish ! :D
Batrisyia chapter 2 . 7/20/2013
Why stop?this story was so it's a SasuInoIta fic which is pretty much non you'll update someday.
Batricyia chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
Why stop?it was so good.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/21/2013
Do you mind to update pls its killing me since what? 2010 , PLEAS I BEG OF YOUUUUUUUU
a person chapter 7 . 5/23/2011
O_O u never finished xD gurf i want to know what happens lol and it said this was made in 2009 xD
sharinganeye272 chapter 7 . 11/3/2010
OMGGGG UPDATE THIS IS SO GUDDDDD I LUV IT! one thing i do have is that longer chappies! but if that stops you updating then dont worry! PLEASE UPDATEEEE FOR MEEEEEE! if you dont update then i wont read ur stories! plzplzpzllplzzzzzzzzzzz udpate!
Muu chapter 7 . 9/26/2010
I don't know if you plan to ever update this again, because I realize that people move on from fandoms- but just know that if you do, I will love you forever.

I love triangles and you have a mighty fine setup for one in your story here.
berryban chapter 7 . 6/19/2010
AHH! WHY DID YOU STOP? IT WAS GETTING GOOD!
XxSilentxTearsx chapter 7 . 6/7/2010
O.o plzzz finish this story its soooooooooooooooo gooooooooooooood!