Reviews for Fragile Emotions
AliceKat chapter 2 . 6/13/2014
Whoa... Talk about unexpected... It took Amu thinking it for me to understand...
Gah, I knew it! Damn you Ikuto, damn you!
Oh man, the feels... QQ I'm tearing up...
I also apologize for my outburst ._.
AliceKat chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
I almost feel like I am in her shoes... In a way, Amu was the glue that held those two together though, wasn't she?
Guest chapter 2 . 1/26/2014
Write more
Darkdemon's Ashes chapter 2 . 4/23/2013
whoa intense bro:)
amuXikuto101 chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
Wow your such a talented author. Part of me doesn't like this story because Ikuto loves Utau but then I can't help but love this story so much because it was so well written! It was such an emotional story.
ReallyRitsu chapter 2 . 11/29/2012
OMG...I LOVE IT! Sorry I didnt review the 1st chapter. I was too excited to read the next! CANT WAIT TO READ MORE!
Scythelike chapter 2 . 6/3/2012
T.T this is so good it brought me to tears. i pity amu here and it makes me think 'is this how utau feels?' its heart breaking!

incest...what a horrible test given to them. i would like to read more of it but you deleted ch 3 & 4 Dx. pls post them again. a reader's heart cannot take being left unknown to what the author has to show
aznpride16xx chapter 2 . 5/18/2012
Why must you make me cry? -sniff-

Very well done. Thank you.
aznpride16xx chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
Heh. How ironic, isn't it? I'm nearly in the same situations as Amu. And I cry myself to sleep knowing that my most important person is dating someon else.

And now I cry.
LuckyTurtle chapter 2 . 2/14/2011
I really liked this story! Great twist...way different than any other fanfics I've read. Haha. It was pretty ironic, too (of course you already know that...). Btw, I read your profile thingy and I just wanted to say that all those Miyazaki films you watched (Nausicaa...Cat Returns...etc.), I loved them! I actually own all of them (except Grave of the Fireflies-I hated that one! Except I was in first grade when I watched it...so I don't really remember it - hehe). Nice choice of movies ;)
evolvinghippie chapter 2 . 11/27/2010
Awww more Amu!
LittleDarkDevil13 chapter 2 . 7/4/2010
ahh this story is so sad yet so good and yet so scary i cried while reading but you ar an exelent writer you really got the point and the aura in this story
ALivingDream chapter 2 . 9/27/2009
I love your ending 3! :D
nilnil chapter 2 . 9/20/2009
OMG!

it's totally ironic! tt's what you wanted to write right? like 200 years ago, amu was the sister and in the utau ended up with ikuto, and now amu 'is' (in a manner of speaking) with ikuto while utau is the sister?

Wow, I was so impressed with the ending? I wonder if there's more? though I thought it was really a nice ending, but haha all fiction readers want more right? .

this was really great
A-shadow-of-a-doubt chapter 2 . 8/25/2009
OMG! That's amazing! I hope you decide to add more.