Reviews for Beside You in Time
This story kind of kills me.

I would love an ending to this story...but if you don't plan on finishing it, I honestly wouldn't mind having THIS chapter be the ending either. Cause if you ended this story at chapter 20 and never updated it would never feel like I had a good end/conclusion for this story.

HOWEVER, I'd be extremely grateful if you did pick up this story again as it's wonderful and worth reading. It's one of the best stories I've read so far.
Rojean Grace G. Patumbon chapter 1 . 8/2
Do update soon im really looking forward what will happen to sesshoumaru and kagome
Wow! I can't belive I've already reached this chapter. I'm eagerly awaiting the next one, and I hope you update soon! :D
Amanda chapter 21 . 7/26
I absolutely live this story, the history is amazing mixed with the characters. I have following it for quite some time and getting a little sad that we might not get to see the ending of this master piece. I hope there is No update soon. This is worth finishing.
Mammygirl112 chapter 1 . 7/9
It is said that bad rye made them sick and actually caused seizures and after they felt better they went with the sorry
Coolfire30 chapter 21 . 7/7
Do you know how much I fucking love you for writing this story which so happens to be a story that I love... So please... Please update soon...
Marabele chapter 21 . 6/29
I love this story.
Kuchiki Kay chapter 9 . 6/12
OMG! Read this story before only now noticing Kingston, Jamaica
I live in Jamaica and work in Kingston
crow4pres2k16 chapter 21 . 5/30
I'm. Fucking straight up crying. Sesshoumaru saying, "It was not anticipated, but it is not altogether unpleasant to take after Father."
More like, kill me. Holy. This is so beautiful and has such wonderful character development and charactarization and OC's and AUGH. If this was reskinned as an original novel or something, I would still read it in a heartbeat. It's so beautiful and heartbreaking and wonderful. Thank you for writing this.
joanna.tran91 chapter 21 . 5/22
Great fanfic. I hope you pick it up back soon!
Peridot Miko chapter 21 . 5/8
Fabulous fabulous fabulous! Way for Kagome to kick ass! Awesome imagery. Thumbs way up!
Guest review chapter 21 . 4/29
Lovely story with plenty of research and detail. Makes for a great story. Curious to see what happens from here. Would Sesshoumaru have learnt anything during his capture to be of use to defeat the final shape-shifter?

There was mention in the earlier chapter about no demons during the modern times; hopefully this will have a good outcome with demons concealing their presence so at least some still survive?!

I assume the jewel is with the last shape-shifter? Why can't Kagome sense and track the jewel? And if the last baddie has the jewel, isn't it possible for Kagome to finish him off in a manner via purifying the jewel? As formidable as the last shape-shifter is, he must have some sort of weakness? Would be interesting to find out what sort of demon/monster Kagome and Sesshoumaru have been fighting all this time.

Eagerly looking forward to the next chapter.
13stars chapter 21 . 4/18
Hello,
I found this story two days ago. It is amazing. So so amazing. The emotions, the action, the spys, I have to admit I enjoyed reading Kagome as a spy, and the personalitites. They're all so amazing. The Congo Part was so emotion filled I had to step away from the story for a day. I was dwelling on it and being pessimistic, it was ruining the story. What I read when I returned?
Enthralled me. Thank you so much for writing this. I highly appreciate the research you've put into this, and the explanation of historical events at the end. As Kagome said, 3 down 1 to go. Now I just wonder, how long until the end?
Veda Leonhart chapter 21 . 4/17
So, I just read the whole thing during my holiday, and I wanted to let you know that this is by far the most interesting, fantastic story I've ever read.

I actually learned a lot of history from this, especially the American history which I know nearly nothing about, so an extra thank you is in order for that. The character development was very gradual and realistic and the story itself is so imaginative and original!

Honestly, I think you could turn this into an original book if you were to add a background story and rename the characters... (I love this as fanfiction since I am crazy about Sesshomaru and, I very much like Kagome), but a story like this should be read not only by Inuyasha fans but anyone who enjoys great literature.

I hope you are going to continue this and soon because I could read it forever. (If I was immortal that is..) I am just glad that Kagome rescued Sesshomaru in the last chapter or otherwise, I would have pulled my hair out waiting for the next chapter!

Thank you for writing this (you totally made my holiday!) and please continue & update!
I've been reading this story for a number of days and I just wanted to say that I think you are such a fantastic writer, not many people can pull off every single era that you have woven into this story and I can't wait for the next chapter- no matter how many years! Also I think Sesshomaru admission of love was beautifully done and so very him. I love this story and am really excited for the next bit! Cheers!
Capt. Blue-eyed Jane