Reviews for Beside You in Time
Lanya104 chapter 21 . 10/16
PLEASE! I need more! This is my all time favorite fanfic and I want to see how it ends!
Carlynul chapter 21 . 10/11
I need more please! Lol
Carlynul chapter 6 . 10/7
9 years seems like an unreasonable amount of time to be spending on one story. Particularly as the characters and their background have already been created. It's ab AWESOME story. Seriously. It's AMAZIN G. But damn, try to give 2 sh*ts about your fans. Lolol
the Honeycomb chapter 1 . 9/26
Wow it's hard to believe you've been working on this story for a decade! Then again, the attention to detail you provide, the timelines and locations, is incredible. And this is just for fun! I read this about a year or 2 ago but I'm considering reading through it again in anticipation for the next chapter. Cheers!
Buttermybiscuits chapter 21 . 9/10
Hey RosieB, I was just checking in to see if there would be an update on this story anytime soon...I've been following this story since high school when you first started it in 08, I can't believe its been ten years since then. I'm still eagerly awaiting your updates though. Best of luck with everything!
AriaVampri chapter 21 . 8/30
Such a great story. I love the way the story progresses through time. Brilliantly done! I hope to read a completion one day.
Nagatsuo chapter 21 . 8/28
I just want to add my voice to the chorus. This is one of the moving and captivating stories I have ever read. I come back here every year or so to reread and see if there is a new chapter. I so very much hope that you will be able to continue this amazing work.
austinnn675 chapter 8 . 8/23
This chapter is badass! SOMEONE PLEASE DO SOME FAN ART TO THIS! I would but I'm terrible at drawing T_T
So, I've been reading lately fanfiction that have been dear to me for the last decade, and a week ago I remebered this amazing story...so I searched for it and well... I had to reread it from the start again so I could refresh the details that have faded in time from this beautifully written story. I'm glad that I actually could read 4 new chapters (well, new to me) and I must say that after all this time (since 2008) I still really want to know what happens next! I don't care if you need another decade to finish this story. You RosieB and Forthright; are in my opinion the best storytellers in the Inuyasha fanbase ever. Please continue this story. And thank you so much for this and other beautiful stories that you have written... that I will probably be rereading again! (Sorry for my English)
In your debt. -PurplesugarX
X5EgSparks chapter 21 . 8/5
Hello there, i just wanted to say that you are an amazing author and i absolutely love the story. Also wondering if you were going to update it? I know it’s be quite a while (couple of years lol) but I’m really interested into seeing where both Kag and Sess are going to end up. But if not it’s okay the story is still wonderful.
Crispina chapter 21 . 7/29
I truly love this story. History comes alive with each chapter. The character are well writen and have depth. This is my favorite fanfic.
Avid Reader chapter 21 . 7/27
When I first found this story, I read it so quickly! I quickly saved it as a bookmark on my device to continue to check on it. That was at some point in high school. Throughout the years, and many different devices, I have lost and found this story many times. Now seven years later, I still absolutely adore this story! It is indefinitely saved on my phone and I’m about to read through it all again because it’s been a few years since I started from the beginning. My only pain is that it hasn’t been updated recently and they are so close to the end of their journey!
Rokizol chapter 1 . 7/17
Beautiful... I am crossing my fingers and sending prayers so that you’ll have mercy on us and someday comeback to the story... you are amazingly talented!
smilesy chapter 19 . 7/11
So glad I came back to this. I thought I was already up to date but it turns out there were several new chapters! I’m so excited to see what’s coming next
animecutylover chapter 9 . 7/7
Good. At least Sesshomaru did something for Kags after what she’s been through.
2,602 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »