Reviews for Beside You in Time
I love this story so much! You did a wonderful job creating it. Wish it were finished.
mariselortiz chapter 21 . 10/9
this is so a great story and well mix between reality and fantasy, great job but is missing the end?/
WastinTimeWatchinGrass chapter 9 . 9/27
Yeaaaaah, really dont think the fucking rape was necessary. Not fucking necessary at all
WastinTimeWatchinGrass chapter 8 . 9/27
I loved this chapter! I love all the chapters, of course (Ive been binging them), and I love learning about the other cultures presented, but its especially fun when you know the history theyre living through. Did you know that historians think that the hysteria was caused by a hallucinatory fungus? The fungus would grow on rye, which they used to make their bread! It would also make them sick.
Of course, it doesnt explain why the girls were so evil that they would blaim completely innocent people. I agree with Kagome, it was completely barbaric. Im glad that, in this story at least, their family's were able to dig them up and rebury them so they could get some peace.

Sesshomaru called her by name! And hes actively showing her that hes protecting her! And hes trusting her to fight her own battles! With the jealously in the last chapter, maybe something more will brew...?

OR NOT. NEVERMIND. I know that hes only doing it to protect her, and since its obly chapter 8 in a 21 chapter story, they WILL get together and reunite, but that doesnt make me any less angry about his decision
WastinTimeWatchinGrass chapter 3 . 9/26
I love this story so far! The characters are amazing, but I hate Garrick. Good thing Oscar is there to protect Kagome!
I would die for Susannah. You gotta love those wise, elderly women. But I guess I shouldn't die for her if they're going back to Japan...
sesshyluver17 chapter 21 . 9/21
Hi Rosie, I know it’s been forever since you updated and I’m not sure if you see these anymore. In the off chance you do, I just wanted to let you know that even just these 21 chapters have given me so much joy. You write so beautifully and wherever you are or whatever you are up to, I hope you never forget the joy you brought to your readers.
Big Giant Head chapter 21 . 8/23
An amazing story through and through.
Catherine Spencer chapter 1 . 8/17
Hi, RosiB!

I hope you're all right and you're simply too busy to update... I really love your story. It's one of the few I still hope to see finished and I check monthly to see if something new happened. Please, don't let it unfinished! It's such a great story and so much work has gone into writing it so far!

Big hug from Romania!
Hi! Hope life is treating you very well, what an amazing story i cannot believe how into it I was l, I can only congratulate you for such splendid job you have done. But please PLEASE Come back! Really hope you feel like writing again.
Thanks for your dedication on the history remarks !
Carlynul chapter 18 . 7/23
PLEASE COME BAAAAAACK! This is literally THE story that haunts my fanfiction nightmares. This story is RIDICULOUSLY GOOD. Solidly on par with the greatest of the great! I am BEGGING YOU RosieB, FINISH THIS STORY!
n.nSKn.n chapter 21 . 7/16
it's been a while but I still have hope you'll finish this amazing story
Vibe check chapter 21 . 6/12
12 years I have followed this story! It’s still to this day the only fan fic that resonates so deeply with me. I’ve lost count how many times I’ve read and reread each chapter. Though it’s been 4 quite years I’m stilling holding out hope for an update.

No other story has even come close to portraying strong female characters, seamless history tied to plot and of course the most delicious slow burn relationship.

Wish I had just a lick of talent so could draw fanfart for this story.

RosieB I honestly and truly hope if you see this it finds you well. I’m sure you have your reasons for being absent but know you are missed.
prettycherrystar16 chapter 21 . 6/10
It's been 4 years and I still hope you will come back to this wonderful story.
Pokopi123 chapter 21 . 5/10
Hope you will come back for an update! It’s an amazing story! One of my favorites from you.
jappeloux chapter 21 . 4/14
This is the most amazing story I have ever read, congrats RosieB on creating such a masterpiece! Every chapter feels like a history lesson and the amount of research you must put into it is incredible.
I have reread it so many times now that I've lost count. I know it's now been 4 years (! crazy to think !) since you last updated, but I sincerely hope you might complete it. With only one shape shifter left I imagine there's only a final few chapters to go.
Cheers,