Reviews for Beside You in Time
Rokizol chapter 1 . 14h
Beautiful... I am crossing my fingers and sending prayers so that you’ll have mercy on us and someday comeback to the story... you are amazingly talented!
smilesy chapter 19 . 7/11
So glad I came back to this. I thought I was already up to date but it turns out there were several new chapters! I’m so excited to see what’s coming next
animecutylover chapter 9 . 7/7
Good. At least Sesshomaru did something for Kags after what she’s been through.
animecutylover chapter 8 . 7/6
What?! They separated?! O-O
animecutylover chapter 7 . 7/6
Omg. So much drama there. Yikes. And even later, I suppose.
animecutylover chapter 6 . 7/6
That guy sure was creepy.

Both the cousins are fire youkai? That explains the red hair. But, didn’t Ayame also have red hair?
animecutylover chapter 5 . 7/6
Shape shifters? Reminds me of Supernatural, lol.

Poor Kagome, being mistaken as a god.
animecutylover chapter 4 . 7/6
Yikes. Is that why the temple will not be there in Kagome's time, because of the Japanese gov't?
animecutylover chapter 3 . 7/6
Sesshomaru was in London for 20 years already? Yikes. It's good that Kagome is there to worry for him. Lol.
animecutylover chapter 2 . 7/6
Sesshomaru, a fan of Shakespeare? Woah.

Kagome is really desperate, huh?
animecutylover chapter 1 . 7/6
Poor Kags. She lost the jewel, and now she can’t even go home.
EnjoiAnime chapter 21 . 7/3
OMG this story is my new obsession. I loved every chapter all the way to the end. I've never been so drawn to a story on here except for maybe two other, but this topped them both. so much raw emotions in this story, I'm so drawn into this story GOD I hope you update soon. I will be patiently waiting for it. You a have a faithful fan and follower now. I pray you updated soon
Fishie chapter 21 . 7/2
I finally caught up! i know it’s been two years since you last updated but i really hope you’ll continue this :) i love seeing how sesshoumaru and kagome change throughout the story and how they begin to rely on one another more and more. the history is fascinating too! finally, a reason to use all those “draw you character in this setting” memes haha. have a great day!
Aki chapter 21 . 6/18
This is a wonderful epic. I realize you go years without updates, but what IS here is spectacular. The initial chaos, Kagome's despondency, the tentative grouping with Sesshomaru, and their adventures together and apart... You have a real gift for capturing emotion, motives, and giving a face to those lost to history.
n.nSKn.n chapter 21 . 6/18
ahhh... I really love your story. I hope you are good and will
remember to update soon *winkwinkP