Reviews for The Awkward First Date
Doctorjaws chapter 6 . 1/5/2012
ok here is your review. this is absolutely hilarious! I love awkward rom-com situations where the firneds try to interfere like wannabe Cyrano's. please write more in the future.
princesskisara chapter 5 . 10/1/2011
Oh... Too bad. Now both team are meet. Well... I wonder where to went now.
princesskisara chapter 4 . 10/1/2011
Finally both spy team meet. I only hope they wouldn't get caught by ken. He is out of theater too... Hihihi... I love it.
princesskisara chapter 3 . 10/1/2011
Hahaha... It so funny. I am glad yolei didn't give up.
princesskisara chapter 2 . 10/1/2011
Hihihi, i wonder if the spying team(girl and boy) meet. Will the spy success?
princesskisara chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
Friendly scence. Let see if it work. But what it mean by doing sort of thing in friday night?
autumn.candy chapter 2 . 9/5/2011
lol, Ken seems kinda like OCC here... XD

Try re adjusting his attitude..

Hmm..maybe staring out into space and kept on thinking about the date? XDD
DGMSilverAirHead03 chapter 6 . 8/15/2011
Oh this'll be fuuun! xD
Lotusnapper chapter 6 . 7/19/2011
I like how Yolei defended Ken from the "strange old lady" at least that regained Ken confidence in the date, even if he did lose his sense of direction trying to find the restaurant.

I thought Davis and Mimi's conversation to be hysterical as well as how Kari and the others have the restaurant that Ken and Yolei are at to be wrong, well I guess they could ask Tai, and that would probably give Ken and Yolei some time alone and out of the heat.

There is some mistakes with some of the words used,which really should be different ones as they mean different things, but overall the whole chapter makes sense and is otherwise very clear.

Hilarious chapter, well written and much enjoyed.
BlueGem22 chapter 5 . 3/5/2011
Awesome story so far. Please update soon.
AJLYAMBER96 chapter 5 . 1/6/2011
awww man please hurry! this is getting so good. and ouch all those doors and everything! i feel bad for yolei and ken! things should go well. but this is epic lol!
BabyBee3 chapter 5 . 7/25/2010
This is pretty awesome! Update please?
SugarSpiral chapter 5 . 9/13/2009
Yay! An update 3

It was cute and funny how Mimi and Davis bumped into each other, I love your characterization of Ken and the best part was easily when Yolei cut the buff man down to size :)

There were a few minor spelling mistakes, but that's no biggie.
Yukihime211 chapter 5 . 8/18/2009
I really liked your story. The you stayed true to the characters personalities. Lol. I can just picture Davis wearing that fake mustache
dEaYrEkSness chapter 5 . 8/12/2009
ohh... long chapter! :P WEll love the story so far! Aww feel sorry for Yolei! Well hopefully there date well get better soon! Well can't wait till next update! :)