Reviews for And The Angels Will Weep For You
AGlassyCountenance chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
Oh, my. So sad. An interesting take, though, on Higgins' and Eliza's relationship.
iHeartJimmyStewart chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
Oh my gosh, I cried at this one. But it could happen. It really could. :'( -wipes away tears-
elizabeth's lullaby chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Beautiful, I think you captured the dark side of Higgins perfectly. And the sad thing is, I can see this happening! No, I'm very moved, thank you x
sash queen of the jungle chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Oh how sad. But mrs Higgins discovering the ring that clearly meant that Henry did love Eliza but kill killed her in a passionate jealious rage. Thanks for this original alternative ending.
Wicked Is My Life chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
Wow, that was very dark, good idea. I like the flashbacks to Eliza's death, but I think the actual funeral parts should be longer than the flashbacks. I also didn't quite understand how Higgins died. Great story, though!
Loonynamelass chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Never a Henry/Eliza fan myself (my experience with the fandomwatching the play once), I can't say I'm surprised it didn't go well.

He never valued her opinions or her as a person in general. He just wanted to own her, for no reason other than that he's become accustomed to her presence. Not even love, just a small inconvenience if she ever did what she intended to do. I was cheering through her "Without You," and yet none of the wonderful promises she made in that conversation came true.

*sigh* And so she lay, mademoiselle Eliza, and so he died, ignorant and arrogant as ever.

And there'll be spring every year without them.

Thank you for the lovely fanfic.
SonomaCurtis chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
Oh my god! It's so sad! Oh, I feel like crying!
Scarlett88 chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
A very unique story; I must confess I do not remember a great deal about 'My Fair Lady' but I enjoyed your one-shot. :)
StarryEyedReader chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
This was agood fiction...if it was not for my fair lady, here it seems quite unlikely!
Nekoni-Awabuki chapter 1 . 8/5/2009

I read your story about a week ago, and it was great. But now it seems I can't stop thinking about it!

Such an amazing story, well writen, and horribly dark. Just the twist that made this story so great!

Thank you for taking over my happy, fluffy thoughts with something as amazing as this!

Love the story,

daisychains123 chapter 1 . 2/24/2009
They found the diamond ring a week after the funeral.

That has got to be one of the most... Heartbreaking lines I have ever read.

Well written, beautifully sad...

spaciireth chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
Oh, wow. That was just... wow. Really dark, but amazingly well-written. I never really take any of his threats seriously but you've just about convinced me that he really could go through with something like that.
damad chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
Although your story is very dark, and it's not a premise I personally agree with, I give you mucho credit for the execution of your ideas! Your story is exceptionally well written, and your personal voice very much in evidence. My only criticism of the piece is an apparent hitch in the time-line? Pickering could not have spent "years living with the man", as it's made clear that Pickering and Higgins met each other the same night they met Eliza..the rainy evening following the opera. I'll be an interested reader in the event you decide to pursue more MFL fiction!
Virgin in a brothel chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
Oh my goodness, I nearly cried.

That was beautifully and seemlessly written! I cannot believe Henry would do a thing like that, yet you made it so believable!

well done. X
Eliza1984 chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
Wow. This is dark. It's well written and very interesting. I added you to the C2 community of My Fair Lady. It's totally different than anything else on there and that's awesome. Long live diveristy.