Reviews for Superhero
Roxanna123 chapter 5 . 9/7/2011
Ok, Lovable Ben and Lovable Riley. I love it.
Alpine-Dragon-Queen chapter 5 . 2/20/2011
Awww Sweet ending! Loved the story!
Milleniumheart795 chapter 5 . 12/29/2009
Omg YES! Finally a 'ben sick fic' lol THaNK YOu! Great story :D loved it
Golden-Heart chapter 5 . 1/12/2009
You write really great Friendship Fics for Ben and Riley. Uh-huh, I've read all of them... I LOVE them! And Riley!

This one was really good, too. I'm a Christian, as well! Greetings to a fellow follower of Aslan! (Jesus, of course)

Bye! I'm not to fond of slash either... I prefer the Friendship Fics! Tho Ben/Abby is just fine! I just don't read them very often.

Bye again. I'm new here. Hopefully I can start posting my own NT stories soon... *Sighs longingly*

You NT Fanfic authors are such an inspiration! I've started my own story, but I won't say what it's about. Are you wondering?
Allie chapter 5 . 1/3/2009
YAY! Good job. This whole story was very in character and that doesnt come around every day so I tip my hat to you. Good job. Keep up the great work! :)
Miss Fenway chapter 5 . 1/3/2009
Aw Loved it! I can't wait to read more from you! :)
LoremIpsum chapter 5 . 1/3/2009
HUZZAH! I love this story so much! *Throws confetti* *hug Ben* I love sick Ben almost more then sick Riles XD
storylover18 chapter 5 . 1/3/2009
Great ending!
shewhoshallwrite chapter 5 . 1/3/2009
ah cute ending
storylover18 chapter 4 . 12/27/2008
This is really good-the best I've read so far out of the National Treasure Flu Fan-fics. The little touches like page 47 and Nicholas Cage made it seem in character.
Aqua Mage chapter 4 . 10/22/2008
Nice fic, looking forward to more.
shewhoshallwrite chapter 4 . 10/13/2008
You are so funny
Miss Fenway chapter 4 . 10/8/2008
Oh my gosh that was so so so funny. HA! I'd love to say 'poor Ben' but he had it coming...
broadwaygirl0217 chapter 3 . 9/29/2008
I have 3 words for you...FINISH FINISH FINISH!
Allie chapter 3 . 9/5/2008
Very good! Riley has a point. I like that BEn actually admitted that Abigail was right. It had to happen sooner or later. Good job. Can't wait for more:)