Reviews for If Only You Knew
P8ON T chapter 5 . 3/20/2014
omg update please love it!
Black Rabbit chapter 4 . 9/8/2012
it should be with a 'u'! 8D as in Aidou. I have a light VK novel by Matsuri Hino and another random person(they collaborated together to do it) and his name was Aidou Hanabusa. The novel was in English btw. Ice Blue Sin. Hope you can continue with this fic
ZeBro chapter 5 . 7/11/2012
Hey,

You do realise no one really cares about all your bio information that you have on your profile. Just write stories! And dude. You gotta work on them a bit, work on the plot, the details and just the overall style. You do have some potential.

Still love you though,
ZEEEEEBBRRRROOOO
Ninja99 chapter 5 . 6/25/2011
o.o

please continue! 8DDDDDDDDDDDDD
NakaharaHikariKuran chapter 5 . 5/13/2011
Hope you continue it soon, if its not discontinued :D 3
Iron Man's Science Bro chapter 5 . 12/29/2010
Love this fic! Hope your writers block won't last long, because this has to be one of my favorite Vampire Knight fics :D

And for the Zero line, I love it too. Too bad I can't remember the episode he said it...

Anyway, loved it, and update soon (:
Crystal-Beast Onix Scorpion chapter 5 . 11/18/2010
PLZ UPDATE SOON!
Red Appassionata chapter 5 . 9/5/2010
I'm loving this, seriously. I love the way Aidou acts, it's so... Aidou *-*

Lol, loved that Zero quote, where did you find it, btw?
little miss randomosity chapter 5 . 1/18/2010
It's really great.

And you're right, Zero's quote is funny!
Luxord's Xigbar chapter 5 . 1/10/2010
please oh please oh please UPDATE NOW or asap? i like this story alot and i wish to read more
inperfection chapter 5 . 9/12/2009
good chapter, man this took me forever to read lol sorry. Can't wait for the next one.
caithzadz chapter 5 . 8/20/2009
awies... this is so cute!...
Mank0 chapter 5 . 7/27/2009
I love the story so far! Too bad you're not updating it, but I understand. I slack on my own stories, too XD

Anyway, Aido(u) is just so cute in your story :3

I hope you'll write another chapter. Take your time!

xox
Lybe chapter 5 . 7/9/2009
Hey, I really enjoyed this chapter! It was sweet!

I don't in any way mean to rush you; however, I do hope that you will update this soon. I'd really like to see where this will go, especially with that dance coming up in this story!

If you find yourself in need of assistance, just drop me a message, and I will be more than willing to help you out! .

Until then, happy writing!

~Lybe
Lybe chapter 3 . 7/9/2009
Don't worry about how frequently you update. It's quality, not quantity, that counts... and you've done a fantastic job with that so far.