Reviews for Agent Orange
Shara Raizel chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
again, i like this world you've set up. I love both tony and booth so I was very happy reading this (there need to be more ncis and bones crossovers). I look forward to that sequel! i hope you can post it soon! :)
Laurie chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
I just read this story and really enjoyed it. I know it is old but do you have any sequels ready? You are quite good with these characters! Thanks again.
toffeeeclairs chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
Just read this story and snow dragons - really enjoyed both! Would definitely ne interested in the sequel if that is still in the works!
ktwesterna chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
I just have to say that I would love to see more in this universe. I've always wanted to see a well done crossover with Bones and NCIS. I can just see Bones and Tony confusing each other. Him with his references and her with technical terms.
Azamiko chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
*grin*
mendenbar chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
Quite enjoyed these two stories (Snow Dragons and Agent Orange). I, of course, would like to see a little more Booth action especially Booth, DiNozzo and Gibbs but you have promised an FBI/Jeffersonian/NCIS romp and I think that will take care of it just fine.
Maverick500 chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
Are you going to write one about how Bob joined the Agency
Saffygirl chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
Awesome oneshot!
Invisble.Rose chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
pls tell me when u do that sequel thing if u havent already done

awesome story by the way
slowwriter chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
lokinng foward to read that one to seasms like you got me hooket up to your series damen i'm a fan.
Land of The Delta Blues chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
This is probaly hard to believe but actually Dinizzio is older than Booth.
crokettsgirl chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
Since I just read the story Snow Dragon yesterday this was nice to read. I can't wait to read your Sequel. I hope that Gibbs asks Tony how he got involved and stayed for 9 years. Again, I can't wait to read it! I know it will be great, the plot, action, the friendships of the cross overs. I don't watch any of the other shows, but I did watch Bufy and Angel and saw a few episodes of Bones. So Booth I can picture. Ok, waiting for the MJ signal...(Bat signal) sorry couldn't help that, just can't wait to read the next part. Sue