Reviews for Matt's Fun With Leather
Merixel chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
So. Damn. Hot.
Waow.
frivolous-vixen chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
Well, I'd like to start this review by saying my friend sent this my way a good while back. I on the other hand, am very slow at actually getting around to reading things people send me. Sad but true.

Onto the actual review.

Should I start with the good, or the bad? Let's start with the bad.

-Okay, there is no bad. Other than a couple grammer/spelling errors, possibly forgotten words here and there in sentences, which, doesn't bother me in the least bit, I have nothing bad to say about this.

Onto the good. Ah, where do I begin? I highly enjoyed it. I think you captured the characters personalities well, the basic idea was well thought out and done, the wording flowed good together. I could easily see this actually happening, which is always fun, might I add, and I'd say you added a very good amount of detail due to the fact I could see this playing out as I was reading it. But I think the best part of this was... IT WAS HOT!

Well, duh! It was freakishly hot! I loved it! C'mon, did'ya think I was going to forget about the best part of the whole thing? MelloxMatt PWNs! This was just down right hot. No, better than hot, it was smexy! I loved it! Ahem... Right, well...

That is all. XD
orvaign chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
That was . . . Wow. They were perfectly in-character the whole time, it was hot (!) and properly written. I liked this very much indeed. Nice work!
herRhi-chan chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
this was the longest, yet never decreasing in interesting-ness-est fic ever...just..so kinked and hot and amazing...
Insanity Breaking Point chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
True about what you said at the end of the story :) It is one of the best ones, but it's along side BAS. Love the shmexyness of the leather pants xD
CabooseBlue chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
God I love you right now, this is epic. I really do love MattxMello fics, although my friend Savannah is a little weirded out by my reading this pairing because she cosplays Mello and I'm Matty. But this is so worth her discomfort. It's her fault for coming over while I'm reading anyway. Nah, but I'll definitely have to get her to read your fics. They're too epic to pass up.
13and2strawberries chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
Did the strap happen to be a whip?
Akai Naiya chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
I've already read this one but yeah i let my friend Charity Tipton read it and she was seriously turned on by it. she was like in love with it and says good job and thinks that you should write more like this. Me... no comment.
zombiekon chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
this was really good, thanks for writing it x)
LURVEuALL chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
that was friken awesome!

i need to read your other work

if it is even as close to as good as this one you will be one of my new fave authors

genius story

i'm so going to imagine what is going to happen next for hours
Cherrytoast chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
HOLYFU-! Awesome! Awesome! AWESOME! Kink. 3 Matt in those leather pants, yay! Plus I have always wanted to know how Mello does get into them!

Omfg, more like this!
Tunfisken chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
woah woah woah! O_O that was awesome! i lurve lemons! and this was just one, big, crazy lemon, so well written i could see everything inside my freakin' head the same time i read it! -and that was a little something, let me tell you :3 i loved this! -write more, or the bedbugs will hunt you down and eat you x3 moahaha!
Andraiyel chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
Ah, leather. Hehe. Although I am not a fan of Matt being uke, I liked this fic a lot. Mello is such a tease X3
fYr3 ph03nix chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
Dude, that was amazing. I know you've had similar reviews but really, awesome work! It had just the right amount of BDSM and I loved it. Though it's obvious that Mello /does/ care for Matt due to his asking if Matt was okay before proceeding. Great job!

As for the concrit, I think there are a few sentences that are missing a word or two and I think I saw a 'ge' which was meant to be a 'get' but other than that, your writing is clean. ) Happy writing!
Moolter chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
I'm going to find you and beat you-attempt to- for stopping the story there XD.

Another great story here. Usually, I'd find this too long, but damn- Every word was worth reading.

And sorry, no constructive critics came to mind this time :P Though when Mello went nuts when Matt was stripping i would've made them grind a bit, haha XD. But then I read the rest of the story and changed my mind.

Anyway - I loved it :P.