Reviews for Why Revan REALLY decided to conquer the republic!
machievelli chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
Posted 27 July 2013, at the Starwarsknights web site and the Lucasforums Coruscant Entertainment Center in my The Critic's Two Cents. I was posting directly to the actual story threads, but had problems last year so I was stymied in my attempts to post the reviews. But you on fanfiction deserve your reviews, even if I am running late. But I'm catching up as you read this!

Some of the work I read is what I consider worthy of a professional. These are marked as Picks of the Week. While they are posted on Starwarsknights I am adding the best of the week where applicable.

KOTOR on Dxun: Only if the observer wrote his memoirs...

The piece was kinda cute. The 'oh so great Jedi leader and General' getting trapped in a dung pit, the 'Mandalorian' they beat up on actually being a Republic agent on patrol, and her (Revan) deciding to go to the Sith mainly because she wants to get rid of everyone making fun of her. Now all you need to do is teach the Malraas to talk so it could dictate the event, and it would be perfect.

Pick of the Week
EmeraldWings90 chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Oh, Force, this was hilarious! I laughed so hard... I have to admit, though, I thought for sure that the male was Malak, because to me the Exile can only be a woman. I played Revan as both male and female, though I have to admit s/he is more fun as female for me as well. But I haven't played the Exile as male. I tried, but it's like Atton has no real role in the story that way.

Anyway, best two games *ever*. (And I played WoW, so that's saying something.)

-Wings
just-call-me-Elphie chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
That was funny! I liked it!
general-joseph-dickson chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
That is great.
almostinsane chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
Great story! LOL, finally the truth is out! Thanks for writing this. God bless!