Reviews for Superwomen of Eva: Treacherous Web
Awesomecrafter345 chapter 4 . 4/18
She ate Adam?!WTF?!
Akuma-Heika chapter 5 . 2/13/2014
Is she based on Spiderman 2099?

Where did the teleporting come from?

Would a spider be attracted to blood? Can it even smell? Haven’t studied arachnids so I am unsure.

So she knows he killed her mom?

What happened to the clone after it bit rei?

He lives in the geofront so a lot of this seems off. Than again you need to be able to establish an alibi.

Would not eating it allow it to bond from her organs instead?

Reminding me of that ultimate spider man where he becomes the iron spider.

Unlimited was the inspiration you decided to go with.

Some grammar issues but nothing much.
Twilight Nexus chapter 12 . 8/28/2013
Finally! I managed to get caught up with this story!

You took a very risky turn by killing Gendo early in the story; but you not only managed to pull it off, you managed to find somebody even worse then him. Nothing makes a villain worse then one that makes people like him or her only to turn on them in the end. My biggest complaint with this story though is the pacing. It feels like very little has happened in this story and we're already 12 chapters in. I would like to see more interaction between Shinji and Ritsuko; possibly even see how Ritsuko struggles internally over having feelings over her former lover's son.

Continue the good work, Orion. I never get tired of reading these stories.
Zaralann chapter 12 . 11/21/2012
Nice chapter!
Ryuus2 chapter 12 . 9/5/2011
Whew, finally found the time to finish reading this. I think I had one or two more of your SoE stories left to read before I got caught up on my other reading.

I Really like this story. Ritsuko is developing nicely as a superwoman, even with the universe out to get her. Getting Maya on her side should make her life a little easier. A ready-made Ritsuko droid to cover for her would definitely give her more time to websling.

The Omake series for this story is amazing. It's like getting two stories for the price of one! And what did they mean by you 'making sure he can keep up' with them? You do realize that would require some hero level modifications right? So what, you're going to turn him into Samson? Wolverine? And another thing...are the mothers involved in this plot?

Keep up the great work!
EVA-Saiyajin chapter 4 . 8/28/2011
excellent chapter.
Ryuus2 chapter 6 . 8/2/2011
Deadpool.

You brought in Deadpool.

Merciful Mary mother of God, you brought that crazy, psychotic idiot into the story. You do know that he's worse than all the Superwomen put together, right? I mean, Asuka and Misato at least respect the boundaries of the Fourth Wall, but him? He doesn't even recognize its existance! I only hope you know a very good hiding place or have some serious bribes ready for when he decides to get payback for that omake, and anything else you do to him.

Also, I really like your additions to the Unlimited outfit. And you're right, it is the most badass of them all. I think I heard something about Peter using something similar in a new comic.

Keep up the great work!
Ryuus2 chapter 4 . 8/1/2011
That old man...nah, it couldn't be. He didn't even say Excelsior or anything. No, definitely not who he most likely is. No sir.
Doctor Deadpool chapter 12 . 5/10/2011
I used to be Captain Deadpool! But things change. Hope you haven't given up on this one!
MechaUltimaZero chapter 2 . 3/26/2011
Haha, I didn't catch the verbal hint, but the chapter and story titles told me that there'd be something involving our good pal Miguel O'Hara. Although I don't know of any Spider-heroes that could teleport... I'm mostly just familiar with the Amazing Spider-Man, Ultimate Spider-Man, Scarlet Spider, Spidey 2099, and to a lesser extent Spidey Noir. Oh, and Captain Universe, Spider-Woman (Jessica Drew), Spider-Girl (M2 continuity), and the "Venom series" (Venom, Carnage, and to a lesser extent, Toxin).

I look forward to finishing this story when I have time.
Rose1948 chapter 6 . 10/13/2010
::fofmao:: Those omakes are priceless! I wish I could write one! Chapter's not too shabby either. Glad I'm able to get back to reading again!
Rose1948 chapter 5 . 10/13/2010
::giggles helplessly::
Xardion chapter 12 . 10/8/2010
(Would have reviewed sooner, but life kept getting in the way. Go figure.)

Super soldiers from Angelic DNA? Probably should have seen that one coming. A fight between Spider-Woman and Ms. Fantastic? Defininetly should have saw that one coming! Looks like Ritsuko caught the Spider-Curse too. A little misunderstanding and the next thing you know, you're battling another hero. Oh, and very cute putting Rei with Miko.

Omake- I seriously don't know whether to be jealous of Shinji or feel sorry for him. I know this is Superwomen of Eva, but Shinji is going to need powers of his own just to deal with these women. Seriously.

Keep on writing! _
Darkfalz1172 chapter 12 . 10/4/2010
You have written another excellent chapter. I can’t wait to see the obligatory fight between the heroines. You’ve already added Harry to the mix, but did you ever entertain the idea of having Shinji become the Goblin? There is there is a very slight parallel now.
Mr Crossover chapter 12 . 10/3/2010