Reviews for Ghost of a Thought
nolongerhereok chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
Cruxis Lloyd FTW!
mandrakefunnyjuice chapter 4 . 8/27/2008
That last line made me squirm too, but with joy because this story is now officially awesome. Mwhahahahaha! I confess the fight scene was kind of disappointing because of the few details involved, but that's okay. And yay! Longer-ish-chapter.

Demons Hiding chapter 4 . 8/25/2008
OhmyGod! LLOYD! -anguish-

StrengthTomorrow chapter 4 . 8/25/2008
Aww... *sniffle* Poor lloyd. Poor everyone.

They're like the group of betrayal. Kratos, mithos, zelos, and now lloyd too...

Can't wait to find out what happens next chapter!

Please write more very soon!
freakyanimegal chapter 4 . 8/25/2008
I LIKED it. n.n Lloyd does look good in a red judgment outfit, by the way, I have a pic of it somewhere... Either way, I love the way you wrote this drama from Lloyd's perspective, this has been done before but always from the group's. n.n Lloyd is gonna feel like such an ARSE later...X3 Lol.
fairy pitta chapter 4 . 8/25/2008
woahh that was some hardcore chapter xDD

i didnt really expect Lloyd to get kidnapped/memory loss AFTER the very first events in the Tower of Salvation. but then again, i guess that would've been pretty cliche too? haha x]]

aww poor little angsty/hopelessly lost lloyd got his butt kicked by his friends...x]]

blah. i think im talking to much noww. anywayy loved the chappie :D
Symphoniafan chapter 4 . 8/25/2008
Talk about cruel, having Lloyd fight his friends like that. Yggdrasil definitely needs his a** kicked. heh. I loved the twist though.

I feel so sorry for Lloyd, he must be so confused.

Update soon please!
in-silent-seas chapter 4 . 8/25/2008
O! Plot twist! Arg! Why do you have to do this to me? -sob-

Please update SOON!
The Sage of Spirits chapter 4 . 8/25/2008
Heheh, an angsty-CruLloyd... And Lloyd getting his butt-kicked is to be expected, I suppose. XD

Yes, that last line was really good...

I know it's kind of weird to say this - coming from me, of all people - but I find it a little hard to write scenes like this where he has some kind of memory loss. lol Don't ask me why. I find it easier if he was raised in Cruxis. XD

"On the platform above them stood Lloyd, it was undeniably Lloyd," -that first comma should be a semicolon, I think. \

"Lloyd bit his tongue, and tried to shut out their voices." -It's lines like these that make it so angsty. )

Good Luck.

fairy pitta chapter 3 . 8/24/2008
gashp! what have you done to Kratos? D:

oh so its the good ol' "have him suffer through amnesia to get him join the 'dark side'"...? haha x]] nice onee :D

anyway,, cant wait for the next chappie :] hopefully, there'll be more info about Kratos? :O
fairy pitta chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
ohh myy a cruxis lloyd fic :D i've been seeing a lot of those lately x]] woot! dark side cookies :O (kratos cookies? x]])

mmkay, -clicks on the "next chapter" button-
mandrakefunnyjuice chapter 3 . 8/19/2008
Margh. You...vague...thing. Ends in the same place as the last one...pfft. (grumbles)

Okay...I think I'm starting to catch on to the plot now, but once again, there's a lot of ways you could turn this, so that leave me with a bunch of unproved theories...hmm. Update again!

freakyanimegal chapter 3 . 8/18/2008
OMG WHAT DID YOU DO TO KRATOS-SAMA? O.o NO! T.T Poor Krattie...sniff...T.T

You updated pretty fast though, n.n goodie.
Demons Hiding chapter 3 . 8/18/2008
W-w-wha? Holy crud, you DIDN'T.

Oh my God, you DID. -agony- What happened to Kratos? Did Yggdrasill kill him? How did Lloyd get captured? WHAT PART OF THE TIMELINE IS THIS?

The Sage of Spirits chapter 3 . 8/18/2008
And thus you give us a timeline of when this could happen... But that doesn't expain things... \

I didn't really notice anything off so...

-sigh- You pull us in just to spit us back out. XD

Ah well.