Reviews for Adrenaline Fix
Freya922 chapter 4 . 10/11/2013
Loved this! The angst was ratcheted right up there, and the humor was terrific. Icky, funny Ao Ao critters were great.
ccase13 chapter 4 . 3/19/2012
The sorcerer's evil rat babies were hideous. I liked Sam's rough and ready epi-pen replacements. Sam will have to watch Dean closely since Dean has a long history of not taking good precautions for himself.
Sebby-chan3000 chapter 4 . 7/29/2011
lmao...ahahahaha
Zinfer chapter 2 . 12/14/2010
"So the plan was simple enough - walk to the car, drive Dean to the ER, pry Dean out of the car by brute force, and turn him over to the medical staff. Easy."

loved that XD this is great! im totally subscribing to you
Death-Muncher chapter 4 . 4/8/2010
I liked this story. :) Good job. :)
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 4 . 2/20/2010
Hum... Pretty cool

I kinda liked it

Kisses

Rosetta
Disneymagic chapter 4 . 10/27/2009
I've been lurking for a while, but now that I've decided to try my hand at leaving a review, I knew I had to start with this story as it is my all time favorite!

Reasons I adore Adrenaline Fix:

1) Dean is severely allergic to some of the furry evil monsters he hunts. That's brilliant!

2) Sam uses such ingenuity in treating Dean with everything he has at his disposal. Way to go Sam!

3) Dean is so out of it that he has to allow Sam to take care of him. Sam gets a chance to be there and help wonderful, self-sacrificing Dean. Makes my heart happy!

Best lines:

1) Sam stood and pulled and jiggled Dean’s feet out from between the rocks. OK, random, where were his boots?

I've read this fic several times and this line makes me smile every time.

2) Dean focused on Sam’s face, and he smiled broadly. “Hey, Sam. What’cha doing? I was…” he glanced around, “‘jus’ coming back from … did we leave the bar? Should be around here somewhere.” Not so alert then. “Sure, Dean, it’s just around the corner. How do you feel?”

Sam humoring Dean as he realizes he has to step up.

3) Dean moved his shoulders back, and lifted his head. “Good.” Dean sagged again, this time back against his brother’s chest, his head resting on Sam’s shoulder. Sam draped his own shirt over them both. Dean curled a little more against him, unconsciously rubbing his cheek against Sam’s tee shirt, before tucking his head into the hollow between Sam’s neck and shoulder. He breathed noisily, and said something incomprehensible, before drifting back to sleep.

Aw, so sweet.

Thank you for this awesome story and please, please, please post more stories soon. I'm not above begging!
Kimber1961 chapter 4 . 8/16/2009
Really great storytelling! I found myself wheezing from your great description lol! Poor delirious Dean! I loved it!
Janissa11 chapter 4 . 7/6/2009
Awesome Dean!owwies, and HERO!SAMMY! I thoroughly enjoyed this!
AnickaMarie chapter 4 . 6/22/2009
That was great! Lovely limpness and great unorthodox method Sam used to treat Dean.
Dianne chapter 4 . 6/9/2009
That was great!
jfs chapter 4 . 5/18/2009
Wonderful story! I loved the Sam & Dean relationship and how Sam was able to take care of Dean in such a stressful situation.
jfs chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
Oh! I love this so far!
Gandalf3213 chapter 4 . 4/13/2009
Very good. Really, I love seeing the brothers like this. It makes me warm and fuzzy on the inside.
masondixon chapter 4 . 3/29/2009
Finished this story tonight and I really enjoyed it. Very descriptive with the medical issues. I am recovering from a respiratory problem that has had me in and out of the hospital a couple of times over the last month. I really did sympathize with Dean in this story. And I love your chapter titles in all your stories. They really stand out. Thank You.