Reviews for Adrenaline Fix
heather03nmg chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
*hugs you* This story was even better than I'd hoped. You were well worth every penny and I would buy you again in a hot second.

My favorite lines,

Sam scratched his head. “An Ao Ao is supposed to be more like a sheep or a big peccary.”

“A pecker what? A pig? Dude, it has a long naked tail. And look at the teeth. It’s a rat.”

*giggles* I love Dean :)

“Yeah, that’s right, it’s not a cave. It’s an ‘underground lair’. Still a cave no matter how many syllables you throw at it.” Damn genus little brother smartass know-it-allus.

*giggles again* Seriously, it's like you can channel Dean.

And you end with unconscious rock!
Nimrodel chapter 4 . 8/6/2008
Loved it _
mtee1958 chapter 4 . 8/6/2008
That was a great story. I would be terrible in the wild - I would never think of any of those things.

The things you learn from fan fics! Warm the body from the inside out - not by rubbing the extremities - and you can use an epi-pen as a high powered weapon!

Thanks so much.
artsavage chapter 4 . 8/6/2008

Kept me busy for a while on a slow day at work - first-rate hurt/comfort, peppered with some great banter and humor. Totally hit the spot!
Amarintha chapter 4 . 8/6/2008
oh Dean. pfft.

I would have reviewed every chapter...but...

either way I love the fact benedryl messes with Dean. Because it makes me pass out. :} and, I was...Sam getting a little date, aww.

Good for him.

Love that Dean hates rats, and Ao Ao's look like rats.

I enjoyed the story. :} And I think I'm going to try and sleep now. considering I work tomorrow, too.
Amarintha chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
Death a la Sam.

I could almost get in trouble if I hadn't managed to stifle a laugh.

Although dude, you write Dean so disgusting in this one. eww..

and nasty pervy dude...comb over.

Poor Dean.

it's 3:42 am, and I'm an idiot ...but I'd like to add that I love benedryl. it is the only thing in the world that puts me to sleep. :} I probably should take some. lol
parisindy chapter 4 . 8/6/2008
aw great stuff!
parisindy chapter 2 . 8/6/2008
oh man this is making me wheezy!
parisindy chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
ack no! brilliant! *runs to the next chapter*
HAP chapter 4 . 8/6/2008
Oh great fic! You've done such a great job with the request (and it was an excellent request!)

I loved Sam's tone:

*So the plan was simple enough - walk to the car, drive Dean to the ER, pry Dean out of the car by brute force, and turn him over to the medical staff. Easy.*

And poor, poor Dean. I love how pissed off he is with his body's rebellion, and then how super action!Sam savees the day.

Loved it!
anon chapter 4 . 8/5/2008
You know of all the stories I've read this is the first one where I've seen Sam give Dean cocaine. Now, that, is original. Good hurt!Dean with a side of caretaker!Sam.
Sushi Chi chapter 4 . 8/5/2008
That was very awesome. Fantastic. I'm sure Heather liked it as well. Coz it rocks.
Vampyvii chapter 4 . 8/5/2008
Another good story from you!- That magician was creepy & scary, & would have liked to see more of him (heheh) - other than that, I thought the story was perfect! - I'm glad you posted all four chapters at once-

I'mcalledZorro chapter 4 . 8/5/2008
Excellent job! I loved that is was a continuation from your other story. Great job, I really enjoyed reading it as always.
smokeyhorse chapter 4 . 8/5/2008
Great story! :-) I really enjoyed it. Loved the connection to Canaveral, btw. Anyway, you made my day! Thanks!
90 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »