Reviews for Adrenaline Fix
heather03nmg chapter 2 . 8/7/2008
It just keeps getting better. I swear I devoured every word and than had to go back and reread so I could savor everything.

Favorite scenes,

“Let’s get you out of here”. He pulled his brother up and over his shoulders and felt something slap his side.

*sigh* I love protective Sammy.

Three, start CPR if necessary. He almost shouted “Yes!” when he saw Dean’s chest rise when he breathed into him the second time. He kept up the compressions and breaths until Dean’s head rolled a little and he could hear his breath wheezing in and out. Thank god, check.

*bigger sigh* And worried Sammy is even better. :)

Best line ever,

You know that Heather chick there? She was hot.

*so didn't expect that-you're amazing*
heather03nmg chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
*hugs you* This story was even better than I'd hoped. You were well worth every penny and I would buy you again in a hot second.

My favorite lines,

Sam scratched his head. “An Ao Ao is supposed to be more like a sheep or a big peccary.”

“A pecker what? A pig? Dude, it has a long naked tail. And look at the teeth. It’s a rat.”

*giggles* I love Dean :)

“Yeah, that’s right, it’s not a cave. It’s an ‘underground lair’. Still a cave no matter how many syllables you throw at it.” Damn genus little brother smartass know-it-allus.

*giggles again* Seriously, it's like you can channel Dean.

And you end with unconscious Dean...you rock!
Nimrodel chapter 4 . 8/6/2008
Loved it _
all done chapter 4 . 8/6/2008
That was a great story. I would be terrible in the wild - I would never think of any of those things.

The things you learn from fan fics! Warm the body from the inside out - not by rubbing the extremities - and you can use an epi-pen as a high powered weapon!

Thanks so much.
artsavage chapter 4 . 8/6/2008
SWEET.

Kept me busy for a while on a slow day at work - first-rate hurt/comfort, peppered with some great banter and humor. Totally hit the spot!
Amarintha chapter 4 . 8/6/2008
oh Dean. pfft.

I would have reviewed every chapter...but...

either way I love the fact benedryl messes with Dean. Because it makes me pass out. :} and, I was...Sam getting a little date, aww.

Good for him.

Love that Dean hates rats, and Ao Ao's look like rats.

I enjoyed the story. :} And I think I'm going to try and sleep now. considering I work tomorrow, too.
Amarintha chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
Death a la Sam.

hehehe

I could almost get in trouble if I hadn't managed to stifle a laugh.

Although dude, you write Dean so disgusting in this one. eww..

and nasty pervy dude...comb over.

Poor Dean.

it's 3:42 am, and I'm an idiot ...but I'd like to add that I love benedryl. it is the only thing in the world that puts me to sleep. :} I probably should take some. lol
parisindy chapter 4 . 8/6/2008
aw great stuff!
parisindy chapter 2 . 8/6/2008
oh man this is making me wheezy!
parisindy chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
ack no! brilliant! *runs to the next chapter*
HAP chapter 4 . 8/6/2008
Oh great fic! You've done such a great job with the request (and it was an excellent request!)

I loved Sam's tone:

*So the plan was simple enough - walk to the car, drive Dean to the ER, pry Dean out of the car by brute force, and turn him over to the medical staff. Easy.*

And poor, poor Dean. I love how pissed off he is with his body's rebellion, and then how super action!Sam savees the day.

Loved it!
anon chapter 4 . 8/5/2008
You know of all the stories I've read this is the first one where I've seen Sam give Dean cocaine. Now, that, is original. Good hurt!Dean with a side of caretaker!Sam.
Sushi Chi chapter 4 . 8/5/2008
That was very awesome. Fantastic. I'm sure Heather liked it as well. Coz it rocks.
Vampyvii chapter 4 . 8/5/2008
Another good story from you!- That magician was creepy & scary, & would have liked to see more of him (heheh) - other than that, I thought the story was perfect! - I'm glad you posted all four chapters at once-

-A-
I'mcalledZorro chapter 4 . 8/5/2008
Excellent job! I loved that is was a continuation from your other story. Great job, I really enjoyed reading it as always.
91 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »