Reviews for Adrenaline Fix
smokeyhorse chapter 3 . 8/5/2008
Sam's so resourceful! And yay - help's on the way!
smokeyhorse chapter 2 . 8/5/2008
Nice touch with the Guarani. And of COURSE Dean didn't remember to replace the epi pen - Winchester luck!

*races off to chapter 3*
smokeyhorse chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
YAY - I'm so excited to see you've posted another story!

Love the start. The guy did a RAT - ew. And poor Dean and his allergies. I hope Sam's almost done with the ritual so he can come to the rescue! And that sorcerer guy REALLY needs a silver bullet through the heart or something.

K, I'm off to Chapter 2!
ukfan101 chapter 4 . 8/5/2008
that was a great story, loved how your story continued with the points from your last one. Glad that Sam didn't get into trouble about the drugs. I really enjoyed it!
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 4 . 8/5/2008
Oh for goodness sake, I was so excited and into reading this fabulous story that I completely forgot that you already said it was Heather who bid on you/it. Heather, hun, you got a super story and I'm incredibly happy you supplied those wonderful suggestions to Phoebe.

Have a gushed enough yet? Nah. Nope. Nada.

There were so many good parts to this chapter (and whole story). I liked it when the EMT just jammed the epi-pen in causing Dean to sit up and curse. Also, loved Dean struggling when they were strapping him down. (sigh-why oh why do I like that so much?)

Sick individual that I am, I was sad there wasn't another chapter where they had to take care of the burn. Just found that intriguing. BUT, the last chapter was perfect. I was laughing when the doctor mentioned the unorthodox care and then said Sam could explain it. hehe

Thank you so much for writing this story. I think you just made my night. :-)
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 2 . 8/5/2008
An the second chapter was awesome too. Whoever bid on you for a story is absolutely getting the best money can buy. Bravo.
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
OMG! So you know I totally love and adore this first chapter, right? All my favorite bits back in one place. Swet!
hpsupernaturalfan chapter 4 . 8/5/2008
Good story. Very nice that you had Dean allergic to the thing they were hunting.
adder574 chapter 4 . 8/5/2008
Great story from beginning to end. Loved the banter. Nice to see Sam's got a date. Glad that Dean's okay.
adder574 chapter 3 . 8/5/2008
Cool the way Sam was able to save Dean until help arrived. Going to read chapter 4.
Ster1 chapter 4 . 8/5/2008
What a terrific fic! And what a treat for us whump!Dean fans...hee! As always, your characters are right on, from smart Sam to snarky Dean. Great idea with the cocaine. Dude, are you in the medical field? 'cause you know your shit!

And thanks to Heather for such an innovative prompt. (I bid on you too but was beat out. But I think it worked out-I suck at prompts and this one made for a great story...)
adder574 chapter 2 . 8/5/2008
Another good chapter. I liked Dean's idea to use the epi-pen to kill the creature. Hope Sam can get help.
sayrae3times chapter 4 . 8/5/2008
Great fic! I really, really enjoyed! So much so I kinda took a really, really long break at work to finish it. Good thing the boss is out of town :) I just loved loopy Dean, and cool-headed, quick-thinking Sam. Fun read!
Maz101 chapter 4 . 8/5/2008
Just read from start to finish - great to have a complete story to enjoy!

Everything in there that I love about your writing - everything so Sam & Dean!

Lots of LOL moments especially "little brother smartass know-it-allus" ...and...“Sitting and breathing slowly.” Dean looked up at him, “Sitting and not so much breathing.”

Also loved the super-powered needle contraption Dean made for the "were-crocodile" - always enjoy seeing smartDean!

So, thanks and well done for the auction.
adder574 chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
It was really nice to see this in my inbox. I really liked chapter 1. Looks like poor Dean is allergic to the Ao Ao. Runs to read part 2
90 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »