Reviews for Harry and the Energy Drink Addicted Dinosaurs
Selena chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
Aww, so cute! Excellent job! I like the way old Voldy gets killed. Different, but nonetheless kind of cool ;) I look forward to read from you again.
MeinGimli chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
now why didnt JKR think of that? It would be much faster and easier to beat old tom this way.
good job and maybe we get another story some time
guest chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
This is cute! Dinos in a Harry Potter story is a pretty origional idea. Good job. Your English is very good! 3
Silver Moon Huntress chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
Well that's a funny way of getting rid of Voldy. This is a very nice story, continue your great work!
Mararder's Map chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
Awwwwww! This is the most adorable story! Send me a message when you can cuz you sound awesome! I have to admit, the dinosaurs really topped it off perfectly! :-)
Naoko.Namikaze chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
I think it is a very sweet and awesome story. You have a lot of talent Skippylonglong
IrishBookworm3 chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Well done! It's a lovely story, your mummy should be proud!
Sharon T chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
How cute, loved the fact that your mom helped and thatyou wantedto write like her :)
the-Dapper-Demonic-Gentleman chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
This makes me smile, it's sweet. I like dinosaurs.
blaire chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
awww great story. i love legos and dinarsaws lol rawr ... im 13 and a 6 year old writes better than me...im in advanced writing classes :c
emi-chan74 chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
this is awesome! one of the best stories I've read all month and you're a very talented writer :)
Beatriz Seipel chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
Zuckers├╝ssssssss! ganz toll gemacht! 3
Milliefluff chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
That was a great story. I love reading you short ones they are always fun!
a bit of slytherin chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
You rock little dude! Dinosuar are awesome and rock everyone's socks including mine! Write on and spread your Dino loving self! Love a bit of slytherin!
bookfreak1317 chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Awesome job Skippy! I couldn't even tell English isn't your first language and English is my first language.

Go dinosaurs! Kick Moldy-Shorts' butt!