Reviews for Tenchi and Ranma, Together Forever!?
That was good but when will you be getting to the other chapters,I wan to read more of this,will Kagato arrack when Nodoka and party come to the shirne?I would love to see Ranma and Tenchi fight Kagato side by side.
Youre right,I do want more of this great story,so get off of your stick and please write more chapters.
Where the hell is chapters 9and 10,I want to read more of this story. Please write and update this story.
Inuyasha-loves-Hanyou-Kagome chapter 8 . 3/12
Are you planning on continuing?
Guest chapter 2 . 9/15/2013
Very nice.
HopeSeiketsu chapter 3 . 7/12/2013
YAY I LIKE and wayto keeping with character that IS one of the 2 raction I would expect from ranma in this situttion wel 3 reactions one being brstiong into tears/ screaing I am a guy, next COMPLETE emotnal trainwreck/ MONSTER BITCH and 3 and everyones faviorate BLAME GENMA
Claire Danielle chapter 8 . 6/12/2013
I really hope this gets continued one day, so far I've loved reading it and am very curious whats next. I love how Nodoka, Ukyo and Akane were cursed, their curses seem very appropriate.

I imagine Annakane and Unakane will slowly curb each others anger. I wonder will Genma see Ukyo as his chance to unite the schools and if so which Tendo sister will it be, my vote Kasumi with Nabiki a close second.

I wonder if Nodoka will think she's going crazy when she meets a real life Ranko-chan, I imagine if nothing else it will be humorous.

I wonder what role Ranma will play in defeating Kagato, I can't see her using a death blow, then again with her friends in danger maybe she would. Please continue this great story.
Zhor chapter 6 . 12/7/2012
Ooh, that could have ended badly for Genma.
Zhor chapter 5 . 12/7/2012
...eh, I didn't much like chapter 5. Akane being a unrepentant psycho like in canon was expected, but the whole possession-ghost Xian-Pu thing was seriously off putting.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/9/2012
Great story, I really hope you continue to post new chapters, So as Jusenkyo has been flushed from Ranma does this mean she will be able to use her staff like the Tenchi-ken and create wings of either the lighthawk or wings of the dragon?

Thanks for sharing

Claire
Fenarinarsas chapter 8 . 6/11/2012
Such a delightful and fun crossover that explores some very amusing ideas and has so many possibilities.

I am glad I took the time to find chapter 11 in (or chapter 9 according to the order here). Chapter 11 could be considered a good stopping point for this over a decade long dead tale.

At least the story is clear on its direction so most readers will be able to assume how the story would have ended.

Thank you so much for all the long hours you spent into the creation of this very entertaining story.
FaerieKnight chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
Interesting take on Ranma, and the writing is for the most part well done. I applaud the dedication to proper punctuation and grammar. One thing I would suggest is reviewing the size of some paragraphs. Many can easily be broken into two or three paragraphs, thus avoiding walls of text. Overall, one of the better fan fictions I've read.
Sora with an S chapter 8 . 12/2/2010
Corecting the mistake that the user 'Somebody' made, chapers 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 and a side story can be found at:

.com(slash)Stories(Slash)Tenchi_Ranma_Together_Forever(slash)
tuatara chapter 8 . 10/31/2010
It's so friggin' disappointing that this story went unfinished. I can't really imagine investing as much time and effort as clearly went into this story (there are a number of other chapters available elsewhere), only to let it...stop. And it was so much fun, with the promise that the best was yet to come! So I'll just assume that Ranma and Ryoko both end up as Tenchi's wives, which I supoose is the main question. But as for Ayeka, Ukyo, the Akanes, or anyone else? Harder to say. There were still too many variables, dangit! Sigh. Is anyone out there up for adopting this fantastic orphan story? ...No? Yeah, that's what I figured.
Somebody chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
More of the story can be found at:

/Tenchi_Ranma_Together_